Air-7000 Air Ozone Generator
The Air-7000 Air Ozone Generator is designed to powerfully shock treat rooms suffering from strong odors, allergens, mold, smoke damage. For any application, just place the unit in a room and turn it on for 30 minutes up to 4 hours. Ozone concentration will reach 2 ppm in 1 hour in a room size of 100 square feet. This unit should only be used in unoccupied spaces.
Maximum Square Footage
- Clean Air, Pure and Simple: Simply set the Air-7000 for the desired time setting, leave the room and let ozone do the work. The strength of ozone, which is 3,000 times more effective than bleach, will eliminate bacteria, mold or any other organic material in the room.
- 7000 mg/hour: The Air-7000 is a powerful unit that utilizes cold corona discharge technology to safely and naturally produce ozone for air treatment needs. At these levels, the unit is capable of mold and mildew remediation.
- Ozone Plate Technology: One unique feature of an A2Z Ozone plate is that it can be shaved, which is the only one on the market capable of this. Simply shaving the plate in the unit can prolong its life.
How it Works
For any application, just place the unit in a room and turn it on for 30 minutes up to 4 hours. Ozone concentration will reach 2 ppm in 1 hour in a room size of 100 square feet.
- Hotels odor removal
- Offices odor removal
- Doctor and dentist offices odor removal
- Home odor removal
- Nursing home odor removal
- Car odor removal
- Fire restoration
- Basements (mold/mildew, odors)
- Kill airborne bacteria
- Eliminate airborne pollen
- Eliminate smoke and smoke odor immediately
- Neutralize skunk and animal odors
- Air-7000 ozone generator
- Air-7000/Air-3500 operation manual
- Spare Fuse
- Voltage: 220/240 or 110/120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power: 130 w
- Ozone Output: 7 g/hr
- Timer: 0-4 hours
- Air Flow Rate: 442 m3/h
- Dimensions: 10.7x8.2x7 inches
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
New Units - 1 year parts and service warranty.
Refurbished Units / Parts / Accessories - 90 days parts and service warranty.
If you have issues with a product that is under warranty, please call A2Z Ozone, Inc. at 1+502-499-4977 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST Monday through Friday, or email email@example.com. We will troubleshoot with you over the phone or through email. If you are in the USA and we cannot resolve the issue over the phone, you can send the unit back to us at:
1844 Cargo Court
Louisville, KY 40299
We will repair the unit and ship it back. In the case that it cannot be repaired, we will send you a new one. If you live outside of the USA and need warranty repairs, you will need to ship the unit in and pay for return shipping as well. Troubleshooting is an option that can be very cost effective.
We offer an extended 1-year warranty on new units. If purchased, this year will be added to the 1-year warranty provided with each unit. Shipping will be paid by the customer for extended warranties.
We at A2Z Ozone, Inc. are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
By default we offer warranty for 12 months, but you can extend it for up to 12 months.
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1