Refurbished MP-8000 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator
The MP-8000 ozone generator is designed for heavy duty water ozonizing for a variety of applications. This machine outputs 8000mg/hr (8g/hr) ozone output and is typically used to purify water in emergency storage, well water, city water, spas, bathtubs, and fountains. Previous industries that have purchased this generator include water bottling plants, irrigation farms, fodders, agricultural applications, fresh markets/restaurants, and doctor/dentist offices. This unit will effectively sanitize and remove undesirable tastes, chemicals, odors, and colors caused by iron, copper, manganese, and chlorine to name a few. The MP 8000 will also eliminate herbicides and pesticides from fruits, vegetables, and other foods.
- CD Corona Discharge Technology
- Internal air compressor or optional oxygen feed hook up
- Adjustable ozone concentration from 40-100%
- Adjustable timer- 5 minutes to CONTINUOUS ozone output (24/7)
- Stainless steel handle for easy portability
- Quiet and portable
- Two 8ft (2 m) PTFE tubing set included
- Two 2" oblong diffuser stones included
- Spare fuse included
- LED status indicators
- Ozone Output: 8/ g/hour
- Oxygen Feed Gas Flow Rate: 8 LPM
- Energy Usage: 145 W
- Ozone Concentration: 0-45GR/M3
- Dimensions: 9.8x15x10 inches
- Unit Weight: 18 lbs/8.1 kg
Call A2Z Ozone at 502-499-4977 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday to troubleshoot if you have an issue with your refurbished unit.
*These units include a 90-day parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by the customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1