MP-8000 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator
- Special Features
- How it Works
- Technical Specifications:
- Oxygen Concentration Flow Rate
- Parts Included
Used for water applications the MP-8000 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator is designed with heavy duty jobs in mind. At 8000 mg/hour, the MP-8000 is versatile enough to complete household jobs and light industrial and commercial applications.
The MP-8000 is equipped with a built-in internal air compressor and heavy-duty cooling fan. With the simple press of a button, the MP-8000 can complete most water applications with ease.
- A continuous option, 15-minute to 4-hour adjustable timer
- Stainless steel handle for easy portability
- Optional oxygen feed hook up
- Internal air compressor
- Plug your power cord into the back of the unit and the wall socket.
- Remove the bulkhead nut on O³ out port.
- Then insert the bulkhead onto the tubing.
- Screw the nut back onto the O³ out port.
- Attach the diffuser stone of your choosing to the opposite end of the tubing.
For Oxygen Air:
- Disconnect the small tubing from the O² in port.
- Connect the oxygen source to the O² in port with appropriate tubing.
- Adjust the flow rate of the oxygen source to:
- For the MP-1000, a maximum of 4L/minute.
- For MP-3000, MP-5000 and MP-8000 a maximum of 8L/minute or PSI 15.
For Ambient Air:
- Turn on both air compressor switch and the ozone switch, in that order.
- Keep in mind, the unit will NOT power up until the timer is set.
- Turn the power button on – it is located on the back of the unit by the power cord.
- Turn the ozone concentration knob to 100 percent or desired concentration for the given application.
Set the unit timer for the desired application duration.
Watch the video below to witness the power of the MP Series firsthand:
- MP-8000: 9.8x15x10 inches, 18 lbs
- MP-1000: 10.7x6x9 inches, 8.5 lbs
- MP-3000: 8x12x10 inches, 13 lbs
- MP-5000: 8x15x10 inhces, 15 lbs
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 0.25, Ozone Output: 3198mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 0.5, Ozone Output: 3198mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 0.75, Ozone Output: 4504mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 1, Ozone Output: 5460mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 2, Ozone Output: 8580mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 3, Ozone Output: 9594mg/h
The multi-purpose unit was made to tackle a variety of applications. These units aim to provide the purest water by removing undesirable tastes, chemicals, odors and colors. Some have included:
- purifying water held in emergency storage
- well water
- city water
Previous industries that have purchased this generator include:
- water bottling plants
- irrigation farms
- agricultural applications
- fresh markets
- doctors offices
The MP series can also maintain your fruits and vegetables at their freshest state by eliminating herbicides and pesticides. Washing your produce in ozonated water or exposing them to ozone gas will maintain a fresh flavor and vibrant coloring that will greatly extend the preservation period, some by as long as two weeks.
- MP Series ozone generator
- MP Series operation manual
- 5 feet of flexible tubing
- 5 feet of PTFE tubing (MP-3000, MP-5000 & MP-8000)
- Two 2” oblong diffuser stones
- Spare fuse
- Fan filter replacement
All of our generators come with a one year full parts and service warranty, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee! Return your unit in new condition and receive a refund minus 10% restocking fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. In the case of warranty work, contact us for a return label and shipping will be paid for by A2Z Ozone, Inc. International shipping will be paid for by the customer both ways. However, if you have an issue with a unit, we will be happy to troubleshoot with you over the phone. Often, an issue can be resolved in this way, and we can talk you through a repair. Each individual case is different. We at A2Z Ozone, Inc. are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
By default we offer warranty for 12 months, but you can extend it for up to 12 months. Click here to purchase an extended warranty for your MP-8000.