Aqua-8 Ozone Generator
Aqua-8 Ozone Generator
PRICE SLASH! $60.00 Off!
Receive your ozone generator faster than ever! Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
Please Note: It is important to get your water to 0.4 to 0.6 ppm for most at-home ozone applications. We want you to value ozone concentration and your water.
We carry the SenSafe Ozone Check Strips for sale at a reasonable price. We encourage you to know your water.
Read more about the importance of testing your water.
Watch a video on how to use the SenSafe Ozone Check Strips
NOTE: The Aqua-Series Ozone Generators are not suitable for a cold plunge tub, a freezer converted into one, or an ice bath. The Aqua-Series Ozone Generators are not made to withstand the pressure of more than 4 to 6 inches into the water. Please look into the MP-3000 Ozone Generator for a more appropriate match.
The Customer is Still Always Right
Always when designing, our engineer keeps customer feedback in mind. In walks the big brother to the best-selling Aqua-6 Ozone Generator.
The Aqua-8 ozone machine has an upgrade in ozone output of up to 800 mg/hour with an oxygen supply. You get about 160 mg/hour without oxygen, which is plenty for most at-home applications.
A New Personal Ozone Generator Arrives
For many of you, the added oxygen port gives this personal ozone generator a higher purpose. Add an oxygen tank with at least a 5 PSI regulator from your oxygen supply store and get the benefits.
Consider the benefits of these great features when buying a new ozone generator. Get more ozone, precise settings, onboard diagnostics, and a sleek, upright design.
Power Loss No Longer a Problem
Yacht owners, aquarists, and those who use the repeat settings love this generator. Whenever there is a power loss, the Aqua-8's internal memory will allow it to start right back up where it left off. No surprises when the machine stops.
- 18-setting functional timer
- Internal memory with the previous setting
- Lightweight and portable
- One-year full parts and service warranty*
The Aqua-8 Ozone Generator comes with everything you need--stones, tubing, manual.
- Aqua-8 ozone generator
- Aqua-8 operation manual
- Two 36" flexible tubes for ozonating
- Two 1" oblong, grey diffuser stones
- Spare fuse
How it Works
- Plug the Aqua-8 ozonizer into an electrical outlet.
- Attach one end of the tubing (36 inches long) into the ozone outlet on the side of the Aqua-8 Ozone Generator and attach a stone diffuser onto the other end of the tube.
- Extend the tubing so that the diffuser stone and the Aqua-8 Ozone Generator are as far apart as possible.
- Push in the power button located on top of the unit to the ON position.
- Press the plus (+) button to select the desired function setting from the table for the desired application time.
- The minus (-) button will step down the setting numbers sequentially.
Calibration is Important for Oxygen Tank Users
NOTE: A2Z Ozone now offers calibration* for the Aqua-8 unit:
Up to 3 different flow rates: $50.00.
For more than 3 flow rates: $100.00.
*Ozone concentration varies based on the percent of oxygen and power output. This test was performed with 93% oxygen concentration.
See Aqua-8 Ozone Concentration with Oxygen Input below by instructions.
Note: Your ozonator comes with the first calibration. If you have a precise use for your ozone generator, have it calibrated for accuracy every 6 months. You can send it in to us and we will be happy to calibrate it for the costs above.
For Oxygen Air:
The ‘Oxygen In’ port on the side of the unit can be hooked up to an oxygen tank or oxygen generator of your choosing. Keep in mind, to hook up an oxygen tank or oxygen generator you will need a regulator that will reach 5 PSI or lower.
- First, you will connect one end of your tubing to your tank (or concentrator) and then attach the other onto the left side of the Aqua-8 Ozone Generator.
- You will then need to set your regulator to 1 LPM or 2.5 PSI.
- Once the regulator is set you can turn on the oxygen flow and let it run for 10 seconds.
- After the 10 seconds is up turn on your Aqua-8 Ozone Generator to the appropriate timer function.
- Once the timer function has been completed you will need to let the oxygen run for another 10 seconds to clear the remaining ozone from the ozone tube.
- After 10 seconds, you can turn off the oxygen flow.
- Power Input: 110 VAC 50/60 Hz or 220/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Ozone Output: 800 mg/hour with oxygen; 160 mg/hour without oxygen
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.25L x 5.75W x 9.5H inches
- Power: 16w
This unit boasts an airflow rate of approximately 1 L while using the internal air compressor. This will output approximately 2.5 mg of ozone. Please allow a 10% - 15% difference in values to account for slight differences in conditions.
Please Note: In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
Call A2Z Ozone at 502-499-4977 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday to troubleshoot if you have an issue with your unit.
*These units include a one-year parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by the customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1