A7K Ozone Generator
Over the years, we have listened to customer feedback to design the A7K. The A7K includes a remote control to efficiently set up 30 min, 1-hour, 2-hour, and 4-hour settings, and most importantly this unit has a REPEAT timer! The unit also features single or dual plate activation for either 3500 mg or 7000 mg ozone output per hour.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
When operating an ozone generator, please remember to remove people, pets, and plants from the area. Do not breathe ozone directly. Ozone can cause lung damage. Be sure to leave the area immediately and only return once the ozone has dissipated. Under most conditions, the treated area will be safe to return to in 12-24 hours after the unit stops producing ozone. Ozone has a half-life of 30 minutes. Ventilate treated spaces or buildings prior to re-entry. Do not use around flammable substances, fuels, or solvents. Some chemical solvents react with ozone and create harmful substances. Do not ozonate a freshly painted room as it can have an adverse reaction with chemicals in the paint. Read the manual before operating the ozone generator.
The unit includes a steel handle for easy portability from room to room. As rooms increase in size, fan speed and ozone timer should increase also. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend replacement plates after either 2 years or 2000 hours of use. We manufacture the replacement plates which can be viewed by clicking here.
- A7K Ozone Generator
- A7K operation manual
- Remote control*
- Power cord (we carry EU, UK cords for 220v and AU adaptors)
- Spare fuse
*Remote control battery not included due to shipping safety regulation
(Requires 2 AAA batteries)
- 1 hour, 12 hours or 24-hour repeat timer option—set it and forget it
- For example, if set on 12-hour repeat setting, the A7K will repeat every 12 hours until it is turned off
- Remote control
- Dual plate selection (3500 mg or 7000 mg)
- The most powerful blower of any A-Series unit
- Fan speed settings: low, medium, or high
How it Works
Please keep in mind, this is a very powerful unit. No people, pets, or plants should be in the room when the A7K is running.
- Plug the A7K power cord into the back of the unit and the wall socket.
- Push the power button on the front of the unit.
- Push repeat cycle option on or off (see below for “Operating timer with repeat cycle”).
- When the repeat cycle LED light is off, the unit will not run another ozone treatment.
- Select O3 plate selection options:
- Push-button one time for Plate 1
- Push again for Plate 2
- Push again for both plates
- Push again for no plates
- Choose fan speed:
- L for Low
- M for Medium
- H for High
- Select the timer option: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
- Let room sit for at least 2-4 hours after treatment.
Please Note: In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
- Voltage: 110 or 220/240 VAC
- Fan Setting Power: 95W, 98W, 100W
- Ozone Output: 3500 to 7000 mg/hour
- Timer: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
- Air Flow Rate: 50, 100, 150 CFM
- Dimensions: 10x5x11 inches
- Weight:13 lbs
**THIS UNIT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT ONLY AT HIGH CONCENTRATION LEVELS. FOR SAFETY, WE WOULD RECOMMEND NO PEOPLE, PETS, and PLANTS BE PRESENT WHEN THIS OZONE GENERATOR IS WORKING- DESIGNED FOR SHOCK TREATMENT**
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1