A7K Ozone Generator
Over the years, we have listened to customer feedback to design the A7K. The A7K includes a remote control to efficiently set up 30 min, 1-hour, 2-hour and 4-hour settings, and most importantly this unit has a REPEAT timer! The unit also features single or dual plate activation for either 3500 mg or 7000 mg ozone output per hour.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
The unit includes a steel handle for easy portability from room to room. As rooms increase in size, fan speed and ozone timer should increase also. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend replacement plates after either 2 years or 2000 hours of use. We manufacture the replacement plates which can be viewed by clicking here.
- A7K Ozone Generator
- A7K operation manual
- Remote control*
- Power cord (we carry EU, UK cords for 220v and AU adaptors)
- Spare fuse
*Remote control battery not included due to shipping safety regulation
(Requires 2 AAA batteries)
- 1 hour, 12 hour or 24 hour repeat timer option—set it and forget it
- For example, if set on 12 hour repeat setting, the A7K will repeat every 12 hours until it is turned off
- Remote control
- Dual plate selection (3500 mg or 7000 mg)
- Most powerful blower of any A-Series unit
- Fan speed settings: low, medium or high
How it Works
Please keep in mind, this is a very powerful unit. No people, plants or pets should not be in the room when the A7K is running.
- Plug the A7K power cord into the back of the unit and the wall socket.
- Push the power button on the front of the unit.
- Push repeat cycle option on or off (see below for “Operating timer with repeat cycle”).
- When the repeat cycle LED light is off, the unit will not run another ozone treatment.
- Select O3 plate selection options:
- Push button one time for Plate 1
- Push again for Plate 2
- Push again for both plates
- Push again for no plates
- Choose fan speed:
- L for Low
- M for Medium
- H for High
- Select the timer option: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
- Let room sit for at least 2-4 hours after treatment.
Please Note: In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
- Voltage: 110 or 220/240 VAC
- Fan Setting Power: 95W, 98W, 100W
- Ozone Output: 3500 to 7000 mg/hour
- Timer: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
- Air Flow Rate: 50, 100, 150 CFM
- Dimensions: 10x5x11 inches
- Weight:13 lbs
**THIS UNIT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT ONLY AT HIGH CONCENTRATION LEVELS. FOR SAFETY, WE WOULD RECOMMEND NO PEOPLE, PETS, and PLANTS BE PRESENT WHEN THIS OZONE GENERATOR IS WORKING- DESIGNED FOR SHOCK TREATMENT**
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1