A7K Air Ozone Generator
Over the years, we have listened to customer feedback to design our air application model- the A7K. This unit is designed to powerfully shock treat rooms suffering from mold, mildew, and strong smoke/odor damage. The A7K includes a remote control to efficiently set up 30 min, 1-hour, 2-hour and 4-hour settings, and most importantly this unit has a REPEAT timer! The unit also features single or dual plate activation for either 3500 mg or 7000 mg ozone output per hour.
The unit includes a steel handle for easy portability from room to room. Ozone concentration will reach 2ppm in 1 hour for a room that is 100 square feet. As rooms increase in size, fan speed and ozone timer should increase also. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend replacement plates after either 2 years or 2000 hours of use. We manufacture the replacement plates which can be viewed by clicking here.
- A7K Air Ozone Generator
- A7K operation manual
- Remote control*
- Power cord (we carry EU, UK cords for 220v and AU adaptors)
- Spare fuse
*Remote control battery not included due to shipping safety regulation
(Requires 2 AAA batteries)
Maximum Square Footage
- 1 hour, 12 hour or 24 hour repeat timer option—set it and forget it
- For example, if set on 12 hour repeat setting, the A7K will repeat every 12 hours until it is turned off
- Remote control
- Dual plate selection (3500 mg or 7000 mg)
- Most powerful blower of any Air Series unit
- Mold remediation capabilities
- Fan speed settings: low, medium or high
How it Works
Please keep in mind, this is a very powerful unit. No people, plants or pets should not be in the room when the A7K is running.
- Plug the A7K power cord into the back of the unit and the wall socket.
- Push the power button on the front of the unit.
- Push repeat cycle option on or off (see below for “Operating timer with repeat cycle”).
- When the repeat cycle LED light is off, the unit will not run another ozone treatment.
- Select O3 plate selection options:
- Push button one time for Plate 1
- Push again for Plate 2
- Push again for both plates
- Push again for no plates
- Choose fan speed:
- L for Low
- M for Medium
- H for High
- Select the timer option: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
- 30 Minutes to an hour
For medium-sized rooms:
- 1 - 2 hours
For large rooms:
- 3 - 4 hours
Let room sit for at least 30 minutes after treatment. Repeat if odor still present.
- Voltage: 110 or 220/240 VAC
- Fan Setting Power: 95W, 98W, 100W
- Ozone Output: 3500 to 7000 mg/hour
- Timer: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
- Air Flow Rate: 50, 100, 150 CFM
- Dimensions: 10x5x11 inches
- Weight:13 lbs
- Oxidizing air for freshness
- Mold/mildew removal
- Hotels air treatment
- Smoke damage treatment
- Office air treatment
- Dental & doctor office air treatment to remove strong chemical smells
- Remove kitchen food odors (ex: burned oil or spice smells)
**THIS UNIT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT AIR ONLY AT HIGH CONCENTRATION LEVELS. FOR SAFETY, WE WOULD RECOMMEND NO PEOPLE, PETS, and PLANTS BE PRESENT WHEN THIS OZONE GENERATOR IS WORKING- DESIGNED FOR SHOCK TREATMENT**
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
New Units - 1 year parts and service warranty.
Refurbished Units / Parts / Accessories - 90 days parts and service warranty.
If you have issues with a product that is under warranty, please call A2Z Ozone, Inc. at 1+502-499-4977 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST Monday through Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will troubleshoot with you over the phone or through email. If you are in the USA and we cannot resolve the issue over the phone, you can send the unit back to us at:
1844 Cargo Court
Louisville, KY 40299
We will repair the unit and ship it back. In the case that it cannot be repaired, we will send you a new one. If you live outside of the USA and need warranty repairs, you will need to ship the unit in and pay for return shipping as well. Troubleshooting is an option that can be very cost effective.
We offer an extended 1-year warranty on new units. If purchased, this year will be added to the 1-year warranty provided with each unit. Shipping will be paid by the customer for extended warranties.
We at A2Z Ozone, Inc. are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
By default we offer warranty for 12 months, but you can extend it for up to 12 months.
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1