1G Lab Benchtop Ozone Generator
- NOTE: Lab Benchtop Units must be calibrated every six months for accuracy. Lab Benchtop Units are calibrated before they leave the shop. A calibration sheet will be included with the unit.
- NOTE: Each Lab Benchtop Unit requires calibration every six months. A2Z Ozone can calibrate your unit for $200 plus shipping. Call 1+502-499-4977 to get an RMA number for each unit you wish to have calibrated.
- NOTE: Ozone concentration varies based on the percent of oxygen and power output. This test performed with 93% oxygen concentration.
The A2Z Model 1G LAB ozone generator (ozonator) is designed especially for use by laboratories in universities and hospitals, and for research in water, medical, chemical, industrial research, and waste-water treatment facilities. The lab benchtop unit is designed to work with pure oxygen only.
In chemical research, the Model 1G LAB is useful in Ozonolysis, the oxidation of alkalines by ozone to form alcohol. In waste water research and treatment, ozone is a powerful oxidant to reduce the chemical oxygen demand (COD) and bio-chemical oxygen demand (BOD) of organic material.
The components of the Model 1G LAB are mounted in a rugged stainless steel cabinet, and all parts that come into contact with oxygen and ozone are made of stainless steel, glass or PTFE.
The Model 1GLAB ozonator uses a fan-cooled Corona Discharge (CD) tube to generate ozone from a variety of pressurized sources such as compressed air, bottled oxygen or an oxygen generator.
The production of ozone can be controlled on both the input and output sides of the unit. The amount of air or oxygen entering is varied by an adjustable flow regulator, while the concentration of ozone discharged is varied by a potentiometer on the CD tube. These controls allow the Model 1GLAB ozonator to greatly vary both the volume and concentration of ozone to fit many applications. Should the unit stop making ozone for any reason, a fault warning light will display.
The Model 1GLAB ozonator comes complete with pre-installed fittings and all required tubing, enabling it to be installed and running in less than ten minutes.
- Air Cooled, Corona Discharge Ozone Generator
- LED Status Indicators
- Variable ozone output control (20-100%)
- Adjustable flow meter
- 0-0.9mA panel meter
- Benchtop enclosure
- A2ZS-1GLAB modes produces up to 1000 mg/hr
- Stainless steel, PTFE, quartz glass or ceramic tube for O3 outlet
- Stainless steel oxygen inlet and outlet
- Model: A2ZS-1GLAB
- Ozone Capacity: 1000 mg/hr
- Electrical: 110V; 220V 50/60HZ
- Oxygen Feed Flow Rate: 0-3 LPM
- Size: 18 X 18 X 10 in.
- Cooling Requirement: AIR
- Energy Usage: 220V: 82.3 W; 110V: 96.7 W
- Ozone concentration: 0 to 20 g/m3
- Weight: 24 lbs., 10.9 KG
New Units - 1 year parts and service warranty.
Refurbished Units / Parts / Accessories - 90 days parts and service warranty.
If you have issues with a product that is under warranty, please call A2Z Ozone, Inc. at 1+502-499-4977 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST Monday through Friday, or email email@example.com. We will troubleshoot with you over the phone or through email. If you are in the USA and we cannot resolve the issue over the phone, you can send the unit back to us at:
1844 Cargo Court
Louisville, KY 40299
We will repair the unit and ship it back. In the case that it cannot be repaired, we will send you a new one. If you live outside of the USA and need warranty repairs, you will need to ship the unit in and pay for return shipping as well. Troubleshooting is an option that can be very cost effective.
We offer an extended 1-year warranty on new units. If purchased, this year will be added to the 1-year warranty provided with each unit. Shipping will be paid by the customer for extended warranties.
We at A2Z Ozone, Inc. are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
By default we offer warranty for 12 months, but you can extend it for up to 12 months.
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1