1G Lab Benchtop Ozone Generator
1G Lab Benchtop Ozone Generator
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our specialty product.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
- NOTE: Lab Benchtop Units must be calibrated every six months for accuracy. Lab Benchtop Units are calibrated before they leave the shop. A calibration sheet will be included with the unit.
- NOTE: Each Lab Benchtop Unit requires calibration every six months. A2Z Ozone can calibrate your unit for $200 plus shipping. Call 1+502-499-4977 to get an RMA number for each unit you wish to have calibrated.
- NOTE: Ozone concentration varies based on the percent of oxygen and power output. This test was performed with 93% oxygen concentration.
The A2Z Model 1G LAB ozone generator is designed especially for use by laboratories in universities and hospitals. The lab benchtop unit is designed to work with pure oxygen only.
The components of the Model 1G LAB are mounted in a rugged stainless steel cabinet, and all parts that come into contact with oxygen and ozone are made of stainless steel, glass, or PTFE.
The Model 1GLAB ozone generator uses a fan-cooled Corona Discharge (CD) tube to generate ozone.
The production of ozone can be controlled on both the input and output sides of the unit. The amount of air or oxygen entering is varied by an adjustable flow regulator, while the concentration of ozone discharged is varied by a potentiometer on the CD tube. These controls allow the Model 1GLAB ozone generator to greatly vary both the volume and concentration of ozone to fit many applications. Should the unit stop making ozone for any reason, a fault warning light will display.
The Model 1GLAB ozone generator comes complete with pre-installed fittings and all required tubing, enabling it to be installed and running in less than ten minutes.
Please Note: Operate with good ventilation inside of a hood. In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
Call A2Z Ozone at 502-499-4977 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday to troubleshoot if you have an issue with your unit.
*These units include one-year parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by the customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1
- Air Cooled, Corona Discharge Ozone Generator
- LED Status Indicators
- Variable ozone output control (5-100%)
- Adjustable flow meter
- 0-0.9mA panel meter
- Benchtop enclosure
- A2ZS-1GLAB model produces up to 1000 mg/hr
- Stainless steel, PTFE, quartz glass, and ceramic tube for O3 outlet
- Stainless steel oxygen inlet and outlet
- 1G Lab Benchtop Ozone Generator
- User's Manual
- 8 Ft. PTFE tubing
- 8 Ft. polyurethane tubing
- Model: A2ZS-1GLAB
- Ozone Capacity: 1000 mg/hr
- Electrical: 110/120VAC, 50/60 HZ; 220/240VAC, 50/60HZ
- Oxygen Feed Flow Rate: 0-3 LPM
- Size: 18 X 18 X 10 in.
- Cooling Requirement: AIR
- Energy Usage: 220V: 82.3 W; 110V: 96.7 W
- Ozone concentration: Adjustable, see chart below
- Weight: 15 lbs., 6.8 kg