0.5G Lab Benchtop Ozone Generator
To speak with a product specialist, call us at 1+502-499-4977 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- NOTE: Lab Benchtop Units must be calibrated every six months for accuracy. Lab Benchtop Units are calibrated before they leave the shop. A calibration sheet will be included with the unit.
- NOTE: Each Lab Benchtop Unit requires calibration every six months. A2Z Ozone can calibrate your unit for $200 plus shipping. Call 1+502-499-4977 to get an RMA number for each unit you wish to have calibrated.
- NOTE: Ozone concentration varies based on the percent of oxygen and power output. This test performed with 93% oxygen concentration.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
The A2Z Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator (ozonator) is designed especially for use by laboratories in universities and hospitals, and for research in water, medical, chemical, industrial research, and wastewater treatment facilities. The lab benchtop unit is designed to work with pure oxygen only. In chemical research, the Model 0.5G LAB is useful in Ozonolysis, the oxidation of alkenes by ozone to form alcohol. In wastewater research and treatment, ozone is a powerful oxidant to reduce the chemical oxygen demand (COD) and bio-chemical oxygen demand (BOD) of organic material.
The components of the Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator are mounted in a rugged stainless steel cabinet, and all parts that come into contact with oxygen and ozone are made of stainless steel, quartz glass or PTFE tubes.
The Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator uses a fan-cooled Corona Discharge (CD) tube to generate ozone from a variety of pressurized sources such as compressed air, bottled oxygen or an oxygen generator.
The production of ozone can be controlled on both the input and output sides of the unit. The amount of air or oxygen entering is varied by an adjustable flow regulator, while the concentration of ozone discharged is varied by a potentiometer on the CD tube. These controls allow the Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator to greatly vary both the volume and concentration of ozone to fit many applications. Should the unit stop making ozone for any reason, a fault warning light is displayed.
The Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator comes complete with pre-installed fittings and all required tubing, enabling it to be installed and running in less than ten minutes.
Please Note: Operate with good ventilation inside of a hood. In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from gas or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
- Air Cooled, Corona Discharge Ozone Generator 500 mg/hr
- LED Status Indicators
- Variable ozone output control (20-100%)
- Adjustable flow meter
- 0-0.9mA panel meter
- Benchtop enclosure
- A2ZS-0.5 GLAB modes produces up to .05 mg/ hr
- Stainless steel, PTFE, quartz glass or ceramic tube for O3 outlet
- Stainless steel oxygen inlet and outlet
- Model: A2ZS-0.5G LAB
- Ozone Capacity: 500 mg/hr.
- Electrical: 110V/120V, 50/60 HZ; 220V/240V, 50/60HZ
- Oxygen Feed Flow Rate: 1.5 LPM, 2 SCFH
- Size: 18 X 18 X 10 in.
- Cooling Requirement: AIR
- Energy Usage: 80 W
- Ozone concentration: Adjustable from 0.5 g/m3
- Weight: 24 lbs., 10.9 KG