0.5G Lab Benchtop Ozone Generator
0.5G Lab Benchtop Ozone Generator
To speak with a product specialist, call us at 1+502-499-4977 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our specialty product.
- NOTE: Lab Benchtop Units must be calibrated every six months for accuracy. Lab Benchtop Units are calibrated before they leave the shop. A calibration sheet will be included with the unit.
- NOTE: Each Lab Benchtop Unit requires calibration every six months. A2Z Ozone can calibrate your unit for $200 plus shipping. Call 1+502-499-4977 to get an RMA number for each unit you wish to have calibrated.
- NOTE: Ozone concentration varies based on the percent of oxygen and power output. This test performed with 93% oxygen concentration.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
The A2Z Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator (ozonator) is designed especially for use by laboratories in universities and hospitals. The lab benchtop unit is designed to work with pure oxygen only.
The components of the Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator are mounted in a rugged stainless steel cabinet, and all parts that come into contact with oxygen and ozone are made of stainless steel, quartz glass or PTFE tubes.
The Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator uses a fan-cooled Corona Discharge (CD) tube to generate ozone.
The production of ozone can be controlled on both the input and output sides of the unit. The amount of air or oxygen entering is varied by an adjustable flow regulator, while the concentration of ozone discharged is varied by a potentiometer on the CD tube. These controls allow the Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator to greatly vary both the volume and concentration of ozone to fit many applications. Should the unit stop making ozone for any reason, a fault warning light is displayed.
The Model 0.5G LAB Ozone Generator comes complete with pre-installed fittings and all required tubing, enabling it to be installed and running in less than ten minutes.
Please Note: Operate with good ventilation inside of a hood. In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from gas or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
- Air Cooled, Corona Discharge Ozone Generator 500 mg/hr
- LED Status Indicators
- Variable ozone output control (5-100%)
- Adjustable flow meter
- 0-0.9mA panel meter
- Benchtop enclosure
- A2ZS-0.5 GLAB model produces up to 500 mg/ hr
- Stainless steel, PTFE, quartz glass, and ceramic tube for O3 outlet
- Stainless steel oxygen inlet and outlet
- 0.5G Lab Benchtop Ozone Generator
- User's Manual
- 8 Ft. PTFE tubing
- 8 Ft. polyurethane tubing
- Model: A2ZS-0.5G LAB
- Ozone Capacity: 500 mg/hr.
- Electrical: 110V/120V, 50/60 HZ; 220V/240V, 50/60HZ
- Oxygen Feed Flow Rate: 1.5 LPM, 2 SCFH
- Size: 18 X 18 X 10 in.
- Cooling Requirement: AIR
- Energy Usage: 80 W
- Ozone concentration: Adjustable from 2-45 g/m3
- Weight: 24 lbs., 10.9 KG
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
Call A2Z Ozone at 502-499-4977 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday to troubleshoot if you have an issue with your unit.
*These units include a one-year parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by the customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1