We love our pets. We let our animals cuddle on the couch or even snuggle up in bed with us. Over time, many pet owners may not realize the lingering animal odor in their home.To eradicate these smells, we recommend the use of natural ozone.
A2Z Ozone’s Air Series was designed to remove odors. Ozone is a powerful oxidizer that is proven to be 3,000 times more effective than bleach. Through the use of the Air Series, ozone disperses thoroughly into the air, flows over surfaces and travels deep into holes, surfaces, fabrics and crevices. Ozone seeks out and eradicates the organic molecules that form many indoor pollutants, such as mold and mildew.
The A7K air ozone generator is the premium machine for fresher air in residential needs. The A7K produces 7000mg or 3500mg of ozone per hour because of its dual plate activation option. The stainless-steel handle on the unit allows for easy portability. A remote control is also included to easily stop and start your device. In addition, the A7K has a more powerful blower than the other units in the Air Series. This unit is designed to powerfully shock treat rooms or other areas that are suffering from mold, mildew, or strong odors. The A7K can shock treat most small rooms in 30 minutes to 1 hour. Ozone has a half-life of 20 to 30 minutes, meaning it will dissipate from the air and be safe to return to the room in that amount of time. If the odor is still present after the ozone has dissipated, repeat the treatment. Keep in mind, the A7K is a very powerful unit and should be used in unoccupied areas meaning no people, plants, or pets.
Common applications of the A7K:
The Air-7000 is a 7000 mg/hour heavy-duty, cold corona discharge ozone generator that excels at air applications. This unit was designed to shock treat spaces to oxidize smells, odors, viruses and mold from the air. At 7000mg/hour, the Air-7000 is powerful enough to eradicate mold and mildew. Utilizing natural ozone, the Air-7000 can remove odors without leaving harmful chemical residue behind. Once the ozone has oxidized odors, it reverts back to oxygen, leaving a fresh and sanitized aroma behind. The Air-7000 is proven to remove odors from cigarettes, cigars, pets, diapers, mildew, musty stale odors, airborne molds, foods, locker rooms, and shoes and boots. Additionally, the Air-7000 destroys: chemical contaminants such as aldehydes which can be emitted from paneling, carpets, insulation, paints, stains and plastics. The Air-7000 has a zero to four-hour timer for ease of use and is best suited for rooms 3000 square feet or smaller. The unit does not have a repeat timer or remote control.
Common applications of the Air-7000:
The Air-3500 is a heavy-duty cold corona discharge ozonator that produces 3500mg/hour for air applications. The Air-3500 is designed to oxidize smells, odors, and viruses in the air. The Air-3500 is capable of removing odors and bacteria from the air, but will not work as well as its more powerful counterparts, the A7K or Air-7000, for mold remediation. The Air-3500 destroys: chemical contaminants such as aldehydes which can be emitted from paneling, carpets, insulation, paints, stains and plastics. This unit also includes a zero to four-hour timer and is best for slightly smaller spaces, typically 1000 square feet or smaller. This unit eliminates all smells, odors, and viruses from the air using no harsh chemicals. The unit does not have a repeat timer or remote control.
Common applications of the Air-3500:
Removing Odor From Furniture
To treat a single piece of furniture, for example a couch, follow these steps:
- To start, you will need an ozone generator and a tarp
- Once you have decided which item to ozonate first you will need to take the tarp and drape it over the item
- Lay something to help hold down the tarp on the sides which will help hold in the ozone
- Then, take the ozone generator and place the exhaust side under the tarp making sure the air vents aren’t covered and are able to pull fresh air in
- You will then need to turn on your unit with both plates running, with the fan on high, and with a 30-minute run cycle
- Exit the house at this point or have this set up in a garage
- Once the cycle is complete, wait 30 minutes to 1 hour for the ozone to dissipate, then you can enter the area and decide if another treatment is needed
If you are trying to ozonate a smaller object you would need to get a plastic tote and cut a hole for the exhaust of the unit to fit in and another for excess gas to escape. Then run the unit for 30 minutes or less with the fan on a high setting.
Removing Odor From HomesTo treat the entire home through your air conditioning system, follow these steps:
- Once you have treated each room individually, you can treat the whole house using the AC method
- To begin this method, determine where the air return vent is on your heating and cooling system
- Remove the filter and turn the AC fan ON
- Place your unit in front of or near the return vent and be sure the heating and cooling system’s fan is to the always on position
- You will then need to turn on your unit for the 4-hour cycle and immediately exit the building
- It will be safe to return to the building at a minimum of 4.5 hours later, but we recommend returning 5 hours later or longer
- Keep in mind, the half-life of ozone is 30 minutes
- If the smell of ozone is still strong after this amount of time has passed, open windows to air out the building
To limit future odors, use ozonated water to bathe and disinfect pets, remove fur odors, prevent growth of skin bacteria, and reduce flea breeding.
The Aqua-6 can be used for water purification with the use of the unit's filter and is perfect for ozonating bathwater to bathe your pet.
Please Note: Be sure to only use your ozone generator in an unoccupied area. Our units produce high amounts of ozone. It is not safe to run the unit in an occupied area for more than 1 minutes. Be sure to remove any valuable items, pets and/or plants before you use the ozone generator. Do not breathe in ozone directly.
For more information about which unit is best for your application, please contact us at (502) 499-4977 or email us at email@example.com.
***In Accordance with California Regulations--Air Ozone Generators are solely for industrial use and must be installed by a professional. Potential Health Hazard--they emit ozone.***