In the Workplace
Thinking of using ozone in your office or worksite?
A wide variety of new industries are beginning to notice the powerful difference of using ozone for their everyday cleaning needs! Ozone is ideal for dental hygiene, dusty offices and home remodeling projects! A2Z caters to a variety of businesses and companies by offering a distributor discount program.
Typical Workplace applications:
- Ozonate toothbrushes
- Sanitize tools and utensils
- Remove bacteria from surfaces (including counter-tops, chairs, etc)
- Freshen the air
- Ozonate water
Hotel / Home Reconstruction
- Remove strong odors from guest rooms
- Remove Mold/mildew
- Remove fungus
- Ozonate faucet water in rooms, lobbies and offices
Restaurant /Fish Market
- Dip or rinse fish with ozonated water
- Sanitize counter-tops and surfaces in the kitchen
- Freshen the air to remove strong cooking odors
- Instantly ozonate kitchen tap water
*Click on each product name below to view specifications and pricing*
1g, 3g, 5g, and 8g ozone output/hr
The MP series feature 1g, 3g, 5g and 8 g ozone output/hr models. These models are equipped to ozonate air, water or oil. With the exception of the MP 1000, each model is designed to run with continuous ozone output. Each model has a built in air compressor or connection hook up for an oxygen generator or tank. For large jobs that require the release of ozone for longer then 4 hour periods- we recommend the MP 3, 5, or 8 model. Which model depends on the amount of concentration required for the specific application.Typical applications include:
- Oil Ozonation: When ozone is bubbled into any mineral oil, such as olive oil or coconut oil for long periods of time, the oil eventually thickens, holding the ozone within. When kept refrigerated, this gel will hold ozone for years. To achieve the minimum concentrations required for effective ozonated oil, you will need to accumulate at least 6 hours ozonation to create ozonated oil. Recommended run time is 1-2 days continuously. Affix one of the clear plastic tubes to the end of the ozone outlet and select the grey diffuser stone. Place it deep in 100-1000ml of oil (depending on your oil vessel)
Check out some customer images of successful ozonated oil with the MP- 8000.
A2Z Ozone produces our own ozonated olive oil in 50ml and 100ml form, regular or lavender scented. To learn more, click here.
- Water Treatment: The MP series can be used to purify water in emergency storage, spas, bathtubs, fountains and wading pools. It can also be used to ozonate drinking water from well sources, removing undesirable tastes, chemicals, odors and colors caused by iron, and pesticides and herbicides.
To treat water, place the white or grey diffuser stone into the water container 4 inches deep.
- Air Treatment: The MP series can be used to destroy airborne odors caused by wet carpet, basement mold and mildew, pet odor, pollen, smoke odor, chemical odor, paint odor, and fire damage.
Simply use the timer settings on the front panel to select the duration of ozone treatment.
The MP series models release very strong concentrations of ozone, therefore when using the machine for air application, it must be run in an unoccupied space.