The last thing a tired traveler wants to be met with after arriving in their hotel room is an unpleasant odor. Whether it's musty, smoke odors, or lingering pet odors, A2Z Ozone generators can be used to eradicate odors quickly leaving the room smelling fresh and clean.
Ozone seeks out and eradicates the organic molecules that form many indoor pollutants, such as mold and mildew. This very effective process, deodorizes, disinfects, and destroys many of the pathogens and fumes that negatively affect air quality.
The powerful Air Series can shock treat guest rooms to eradicate unpleasant odors or smoke damage. A2Z Ozone's Bed Sterilizer can be used to disinfect guest beds and remove odors.
The A7K air ozone generator is the premium machine for fresher air in residential needs. The A7K produces 7000mg or 3500mg of ozone per hour because of its dual plate activation option. The stainless-steel handle on the unit allows for easy portability. A remote control is also included to easily stop and start your device. In addition, the A7K has a more powerful blower than the other units in the Air Series. This unit is designed to powerfully shock treat rooms or other areas that are suffering from mold, mildew, or strong odors. The A7K can shock treat most small rooms in 30 minutes to 1 hour. Ozone has a half-life of 20 to 30 minutes, meaning it will dissipate from the air and be safe to return to the room in that amount of time. If the odor is still present after the ozone has dissipated, repeat the treatment. Keep in mind, the A7K is a very powerful unit and should only be operated in unoccupied areas.
Common applications of the A7K:
The Air-7000 is a 7000 mg/hour heavy-duty, cold corona discharge ozone generator that excels at air applications. This unit was designed to shock treat spaces to oxidize smells, odors, viruses and mold from the air. At 7000mg/hour, the Air-7000 is powerful enough to eradicate mold and mildew. Utilizing natural ozone, the Air-7000 can remove odors without leaving harmful chemical residue behind. Once the ozone has oxidized odors, it reverts back to oxygen, leaving a fresh and sanitized aroma behind. The Air-7000 is proven to remove odors from cigarettes, cigars, pets, diapers, mildew, musty stale odors, airborne molds, foods, locker rooms, and shoes and boots. Additionally, the Air-7000 destroys: chemical contaminants such as aldehydes which can be emitted from paneling, carpets, insulation, paints, stains and plastics. The Air-7000 has a zero to four-hour timer for ease of use and is best suited for rooms 3000 square feet or smaller. The unit does not have a repeat timer or remote control.
Common applications of the Air-7000:
The Air-3500 is a heavy-duty cold corona discharge ozonator that produces 3500mg/hour for air applications. The Air-3500 is designed to oxidize smells, odors, and viruses in the air. The Air-3500 is capable of removing odors and bacteria from the air, but will not work as well as its more powerful counterparts, the A7K or Air-7000, for mold remediation. The Air-3500 destroys: chemical contaminants such as aldehydes which can be emitted from paneling, carpets, insulation, paints, stains and plastics. This unit also includes a zero to four-hour timer and is best for slightly smaller spaces, typically 1000 square feet or smaller. This unit eliminates all smells, odors, and viruses from the air using no harsh chemicals. The unit does not have a repeat timer or remote control.
Common applications of the Air-3500:
Follow these steps to eradicate mold, bacteria, or unwanted odors from hotel rooms:
- First, treat each individual room that has been impacted
- Before turning on your unit, remove all valuables, plants, and/or pets from the room so they do not come into direct contact with ozone
- Next, determine the amount of time you will run the unit in the space
- More severe odors typically require a 4-hour treatment cycle, which we recommend for flood cleanup
- Turn the unit on full power while selecting the appropriate time setting on your unit
- Be sure to leave the room immediately after your unit begins producing ozone
- Once you have individually treated each room, the whole house can be treated using your AC system
- To do this, determine where the air return vent is on your heating and cooling system
- Remove the filter and turn the AC fan on
- Place your unit in front of or near the return vent and be sure turn the heating and cooling system’s fan is to the always on position
- Then turn the ozone generator on for a 4-hour cycle and immediately exit your house
- It will be safe to return home at a minimum of 4.5 hours later, but we recommend returning home at 5 hours later or longer
- Keep in mind, the half-life of ozone is 30 minutes
- If the smell of ozone is still strong after this amount of time has passed, open windows to air out the building
This process can be repeated multiple times to remove the odor or mildew impacting the area. We recommend a 30 minute cool down for the unit after each run. The A7K, the premiere model in the Air Series, boasts a repeat timer and remote to easily restart the treatment process.
Please Note: Be sure to only use your ozone generator in an unoccupied area. Our units produce high amounts of ozone. It is not safe to run the unit in an occupied area for more than 1 minutes. Be sure to remove any valuable items, pets and/or plants before you use the ozone generator. Do not breathe in ozone directly.
For more information about which unit is best for your application, please contact us at (502) 499-4977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***In Accordance with California Regulations--Air Ozone Generators are solely for industrial use and must be installed by a professional. Potential Health Hazard--they emit ozone.***
For more information on ozone treatment for hotel pools, click here.