Landlords know that when leasing a property, it must look good and smell good to impress potential renters. There are many smells that the previous occupants could have left behind that will lessen the value of the property. Unpleasant smells could be lingering due to food, appliances, clothes, pets, smoke and mold that will leave the property unappealing. Dirty air vents could also contribute to an unpleasant stench that wafts around the unit.
A2Z Ozone’s Air Series was designed with these applications in mind. The Air Series powerfully shock treats an area to eradicate odors, smoke damage, or mold. Utilize natural ozone to leave rental properties smelling fresh and sanitized. In addition, ozonated water can be used to clean floors in living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens and toilets to prevent bacteria and mold.
After the process is complete, ozone reverts back to oxygen meaning no residual chemicals are left behind. This is a preferred method to bleach or other chemical alternatives because it leaves the treated area smelling fresh, not like chemicals.
The A7K air ozone generator is the premium machine for fresher air in commercial or residential needs. The A7K produces 7000mg or 3500mg of ozone per hour because of its dual plate activation option. The stainless-steel handle on the unit allows for easy portability. A remote control is also included to easily stop and start your device. In addition, the A7K has a more powerful blower than the other units in the Air Series. This unit is designed to powerfully shock treat rooms or other areas that are suffering from mold, mildew, or strong odors. The A7K can shock treat most small rooms in 30 minutes to an hour and large rooms in 3 to 4 hours.
Common applications of the A7K:
The Air-3500 is a heavy-duty cold corona discharge ozonator that produces 3500mg/hour for air applications. The Air-3500 is designed to oxidize smells, odors, and viruses in the air. The Air-3500 is capable of removing odors and bacteria from the air, but will not work as well as its more powerful counterparts, the A7K or Air-7000, for mold remediation. The Air-3500 destroys: chemical contaminants such as aldehydes which can be emitted from paneling, carpets, insulation, paints, stains and plastics. This unit also includes a zero to four-hour timer and is best for slightly smaller spaces, typically 1000 square feet or smaller. This unit eliminates all smells, odors, and viruses from the air using no harsh chemicals. The unit does not have a repeat timer or remote control.
Common applications of the Air-3500:
Why OzoneWith oxidizing power 3,000 times more effective than bleach, ozone is the second most powerful oxidant in existence (deadly fluorine gas is first). When ozone gas is introduced to an environment with bacteria, mold or any other organic material, it readily donates one of the oxygen atoms to oxidize or destroy that material. Ozone can also oxidize some inorganic materials like calcium and arsenic and a number of trace metals, such as iron. Once the third oxygen atom is used to oxidize an organic or inorganic contaminant, there is only an oxygen (O2) molecule left.
Follow these easy steps:
- First, treat the individual room that has the worst odor or smoke damage
- Before turning the unit on, remove all valuables, plants, and/or pets from the room so they do not come into direct contact with ozone, as the Air Series are powerful units
- Next, determine the severity of the smell, which will dictate the amount of time needed for treatment
- For example, heavy smoke smells will require longer treatment times (4 hours or more), while pet smells could be solved in a shorter amount of time (4 hours or less)
- Next, place the unit into the severely impacted room and turn the unit on full power while selecting the appropriate time setting on the unit
- Be sure to leave the room immediately after the unit begins producing ozone
- Use the A/C system to freshen the entire home if the odor is still present
- This will push ozone through the vents with the A/C fan
- Determine where the air return vent is on the heating and cooling system
- Remove the filter and turn the AC fan ON
- Place the unit in front of or near the return vent and be sure the heating and cooling system’s fan is to the always on position
- Turn the unit on for a 4-hour cycle and immediately exit the building
- It will be safe to return to the building at a minimum of 4.5 hours later, but we recommend returning 5 hours later or longer
For more information about which unit is best for your application, please contact us at (502) 499-4977 or email us at email@example.com.