Refurbished MP-5000 Ozone Generator
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
This machine outputs up to 5000 mg/hr (5g/hr) ozone with an oxygen source; 1000 mg/hour without an oxygen source.
For more information, visit our Manual Page.
Please note: Use a venturi injector to create a vacuum effect during ozone application. Use a degasifier and an ozone destructor to ensure the proper dissipation of ozone. To ensure proper ozonation of water, use ozone test strips.
- CD Corona Discharge Technology
- Internal air compressor or optional oxygen feed hook up
- Adjustable ozone concentration from 40%-100%
- Adjustable timer- 5 minutes to CONTINUOUS ozone output (24/7)
- Stainless steel handle for easy portability
- Quiet and portable
- LED status indicators
- SP-5G ozone generator
- SP-5G Manual
- 8 ft Flexible tubing
- 8 ft PTFE tubing
- Diffuser Stones
- Spare fuse
- Check valve (2)
- Spare fan filter
- Ozone Output: 5 g/hour with Oxygen Source; 1000 mg/hour without oxygen source
- Oxygen Feed Gas Flow Rate: 8 LPM
- Energy Usage: 135 W
- Ozone Concentration: 0-30GR/M3
- Dimensions: 8x15x10 inches
- Unit Weight: 15 lbs/7 kg
Please Note: Operate with good ventilation inside of a hood. In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
**Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
For Use in Well-Ventilated Areas!
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1