Refurbished MP-1000 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator
The MP-1000 is A2Z's newest generator in the MP line. This model outputs 1000mg/hr (or 1g/hr) ozone output and is designed to effectively ozonate up to 5,000 gallons of water.
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
- CD Corona Discharge Technology
- Internal air compressor or optional oxygen feed hook up
- Adjustable timer- 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour, 4 hour run times and anywhere in-between
- Stainless steel handle for easy portability
- Quiet and lightweight
- 5 ft PTFE tubing included
- Two 1" oblong diffuser stones included
- Spare fuse included
- Ozone Output: 1 g/hour
- Oxygen Feed Gas Flow Rate: 4 LPM
- Energy Usage: 45W
- Ozone Concentration: 0-14GR/M3
- Dimensions: 10.7x6x9 inches
- Unit Weight: 8.5 lbs/4 kg
Refurbished units are tested in our facility by our head engineer and are rebuilt to operating order. In most cases, refurbished units are simply returned new units that were purchased in error or need very minor repair such as a new fuse or internal board. These items may have cosmetic flaws. All refurbished units include the manual and all accessories that are included with the original new product.
*These units include a 90 day parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1