Refurbished Aquatic Ozone Generator
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
The Aquatic Ozone Generator produces 300 mg/hour of ozone gas. The output is standardized with 1 LPM oxygen flow rate. Because this unit is run by air, the actual ozone concentration is around 0.6 mg/L. Note, the Aquatic does not have an oxygen hookup.
The unit produces 300 mg/hour of ozone gas that is introduced to the spa water through suction created by the spa injector, creating a vacuum-like suction that pulls the ozone out of the unit and redirects it.
- Universal Plug Type: The Aquatic Spa Ozone Generator can be wired for 110v or 220v. Set up instructions are included in the user manual.
- Venturi Injector: This creates a vacuum effect during ozone application.
- Installation: The Aquatic is pre-assembled and ready to install.
- Parts Included: User manual, check valve, 5 feet of tubing, four hose ties and two screws and plastic anchor for mounting all included in the package.
- Remember to have your certified electrician perform the installation.
- Ozone Output: 300 mg/hour
- Size: 7.5x5x3.2 inches
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Connection: AMP model
- Cable: 5.5 feet
- Check Valve: 1/4 inch
- Tube: 5 feet
- Model: Aquatic
- Technology: CD Corona Discharge Technology
- Electric: 100-250 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power: 9 W
- Ozone Output: 300 mg / hour. *This measurement is standardized running oxygen, and actual output per hour will be based on ambient air and will be less than oxygen. Note, the Aquatic does not have an oxygen connection.
Protect the unit from water. This unit is NOT waterproof.
Please Note: Operate with good ventilation. In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1