Refurbished A7K Air Ozone Generator
7000 mg or 3500 mg/hr ozone output
Over the years, our owner has listened to customer feedback to design our latest air application model- the A7K. This unit is designed to powerfully shock treat a room suffering from mold, mildew, and strong smoke/odor damage. The A7K includes a remote control to efficiently set up 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hour and 4 hour settings, and most importantly this unit has a REPEAT timer! The unit also features single or dual plate activation for either 3500mg/ozone output per hour, or 7000mg/hr! This unit is extremely sturdy and well-built and includes a stainless steel handle for easy portability from room to room. Ozone concentration will reach 2ppm in 1 hour for a room that is 100 square feet. As rooms increase in size, fan speed and ozone timer should increase also. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend replacement plates after either 2 years or 2000 hours of use. We manufacture the replacement plates which can be viewed by clicking here.
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
This unit is IDEAL for air applications in:
- Hotels-Air treatment/smoke damage
- MOLD/MILDEW removal
- Offices-Air treatment
- Home- remove pet odors, smoke odors
- Dental/Doctor offices- remove strong chemical smells
- Basement- remove mold/mildew
- Kitchen-remove food odors, such as burned oil/spices
- Highest quality and best odor remover on the market.
- Model: A7K
- Voltage: 110 or 22/240 VAC, 50/60 HZ
- Power @ Fan settings: 95, 98, 100 W
- Ozone Output: 3500 or 7000mg/hr
- Timer: 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hour, or 4 hours with repeat timer for each setting
- Air Flow Rate: 50, 100, 150 CFM
- Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 11 inches, 306 x 134 x 268 mm
- Weight: 13lbs/6kg
- Ozone Generator
- Operation Manual
- Remote Control
- Power Cord (we carry EU, UK cords for 220v and AU adaptors)
- Spare Fuse
*Remote control battery not included due to shipping safety regulation
(Requires 2 AAA batteries)
**THIS UNIT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT AIR ONLY AT HIGH CONCENTRATION LEVELS. FOR SAFETY, NO PEOPLE, PETS, and PLANTS BE PRESENT WHEN THIS OZONE GENERATOR IS WORKING- DESIGNED FOR SHOCK TREATMENT**
Call A2Z Ozone at 502-499-4977 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday to troubleshoot if you have an issue with your refurbished unit.
*These units include a 90-day parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by the customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1