Refurbished 5G Lab Benchtop Ozone Generator
To speak with a product specialist, call us at 1+502-499-4977 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
The A2Z Model 5GLAB ozone generator (ozonator) is designed especially for use by laboratories in universities and hospitals, and for research in water, medical, chemical, industrial research, and wastewater treatment facilities.
In chemical research, the Model 5GLAB is useful in Ozonolysis, the oxidation of alkenes by ozone to form alcohol. In wastewater research and treatment, ozone is a powerful oxidant to reduce the chemical oxygen demand (COD) and bio-chemical oxygen demand (BOD) of organic material.
The components of the Model 5GLAB are mounted in a rugged stainless steel cabinet, and all parts that come into contact with oxygen and ozone are made of stainless steel, glass or PTFE tubes.
The Model 5GLAB ozonator uses a fan-cooled Corona Discharge (CD) tube to generate ozone from a variety of pressurized sources such as compressed air, bottled oxygen or an oxygen generator.
The production of ozone can be controlled on both the input and output sides of the unit. The amount of air or oxygen entering is varied by an adjustable flow regulator, while the concentration of ozone discharged is varied by a potentiometer on the CD tube. These controls allow the Model 5GLAB ozonator to greatly vary both the volume and concentration of ozone to fit many applications. Should the unit stop making ozone for any reason, a fault warning light is displayed.
The Model 5GLAB ozonator comes complete with pre-installed fittings and all required tubing, enabling it to be installed and running in less than ten minutes.
- Air Cooled, Corona Discharge Ozone Generator 5000 mg/hr
- LED Status Indicators
- Variable ozone output control (0-100%)
- Adjustable flow meter
- External 200-800mA ozone control
- Default warning system
- 0-0.9mA panel meter
- Stainless Steel Frame and enclosure
- A2ZS-5GLAB modes produces up to 5000 mg/ hr
- Stainless steel and PTFE tube for O3 outlet
- Stainless steel oxygen inlet
- Model: A2ZS-5GLAB
- Ozone Capacity: 5000 mg/hr.
- Electrical: 110V, 220V 50/60HZ
- Oxygen Feed Flow Rate: 1.75 LPM, 2 SCFH
- Size: 14 X 15 X 6 in.
- Cooling Requirement: AIR Energy Usage: 100 W
- Ozone Concentration: Adjustable from 47 g/m3
- Weight: 20 lbs., 9.1 KG