MP-5000 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator
Used for water applications, the MP-5000 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator is designed with heavy duty jobs in mind. At 5000 mg/hour, the MP-5000 is versatile enough to complete household jobs and light industrial and commercial applications.
The MP-5000 is equipped with a built-in internal air compressor and heavy-duty cooling fan. With the simple press of a button, the MP-5000 can complete most water applications with ease.
- A continuous option, 15-minute to 4-hour adjustable timer
- Stainless steel handle for easy portability
- Optional oxygen feed hook up
- Internal air compressor
How it Works
- Plug your power cord into the back of the unit and the wall socket.
- Remove the bulkhead nut on O³ out port.
- Then insert the bulkhead onto the tubing.
- Screw the nut back onto the O³ out port.
- Attach the diffuser stone of your choosing to the opposite end of the tubing.
For Oxygen Air:
- Disconnect the small tubing from the O² in port.
- Connect the oxygen source to the O² in port with appropriate tubing.
- Adjust the flow rate of the oxygen source to:
- For the MP-1000, a maximum of 4L/minute.
- For MP-3000, MP-5000 and MP-8000 a maximum of 8L/minute or PSI 15.
For Ambient Air:
- Turn on both air compressor switch and the ozone switch, in that order.
- Keep in mind, the unit will NOT power up until the timer is set.
- Turn the power button on – it is located on the back of the unit by the power cord.
- Turn the ozone concentration knob to 100 percent or desired concentration for the given application.
Set the unit timer for the desired application duration.
Watch the video below to witness the power of the MP Series firsthand:
- MP-5000: 8x15x10 inches, 15 lbs
- MP-1000: 10.7x6x9 inches, 8.5 lbs
- MP-3000: 8x12x10 inches, 13 lbs
- MP-8000: 9.8x15x10 inches, 18 lbs
- Ozone Output: 5 g/hour
- Oxygen Feed Gas Flow Rate: 8 LPM
- Energy Usage: 135W
- Ozone Concentration: 0-30 gr/m3
Oxygen Concentration Flow Rate
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 0.25, Ozone Output: 1560mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 0.5, Ozone Output: 2847mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 0.75, Ozone Output: 3919mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 1, Ozone Output: 4758mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 2, Ozone Output: 7332mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 3, Ozone Output: 7020mg/h
The multi-purpose unit was made to tackle a variety of applications. These units aim to provide the purest water by removing undesirable tastes, chemicals, odors and colors. Some have included:
- purifying water held in emergency storage
- well water
- city water
Previous industries that have purchased this generator include:
- water bottling plants
- irrigation farms
- agricultural applications
- fresh markets
- doctors offices
The MP series can also maintain your fruits and vegetables at their freshest state by eliminating herbicides and pesticides. Washing your produce in ozonated water will maintain a fresh flavor and vibrant coloring that will greatly extend the preservation period, some by as long as two weeks.
- MP Series ozone generator
- MP Series operation manual
- 5 feet of flexible tubing
- 5 feet of PTFE tubing (MP-3000, MP-5000 & MP-8000)
- Two 2” oblong diffuser stones
- Spare fuse
- Fan filter replacement
If you have issues with a product that is under warranty and you are located in the USA, please call A2Z Ozone, Inc. at 502-499-4977 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST Monday through Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will troubleshoot with you over the phone. If we cannot resolve the issue over the phone, you can send the unit back to us at:
1844 Cargo Court
Louisville, KY 40299
All of our generators come with a one year full parts and service warranty, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee! Return your unit in new condition and receive a refund minus 10% restocking fee. Shipping is paid by the customer.
We will repair the unit and ship it back. In the case that it cannot be repaired, we will send you a new one.
We offer an extended 1-year warranty on new units. If purchased, this year will be added to the 1-year warranty provided with each unit. Shipping will be paid by the customer for extended warranties.
International shipping will be paid for by the customer both ways.
We at A2Z Ozone, Inc. are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
By default we offer warranty for 12 months, but you can extend it for up to 12 months.
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1