A7K Air Ozone Generator
Over the years, our owner has listened to customer feedback to design our air application model- the A7K. This unit is designed to powerfully shock treat rooms suffering from mold, mildew, and strong smoke/odor damage. The A7K includes a remote control to efficiently set up 30 min, 1-hour, 2-hour and 4-hour settings, and most importantly this unit has a REPEAT timer! The unit also features single or dual plate activation for either 3500 mg or 7000 mg ozone output per hour.
The unit includes a steel handle for easy portability from room to room. Ozone concentration will reach 2ppm in 1 hour for a room that is 100 square feet. As rooms increase in size, fan speed and ozone timer should increase also. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend replacement plates after either 2 years or 2000 hours of use. We manufacture the replacement plates which can be viewed by clicking here.
Maximum Square Footage
- 1 hour, 12 hour or 24 hour repeat timer option—set it and forget it
- Remote control
- Dual plate selection (3500 mg or 7000 mg)
- Most powerful blower of any Air Series unit
- Mold remediation capabilities
- Fan speed settings: low, medium or high
How it Works
Please keep in mind, this is a very powerful unit. No people, plants or pets should not be in the room when the A7K is running.
- Plug the A7K power cord into the back of the unit and the wall socket.
- Push the power button on the front of the unit.
- Push repeat cycle option on or off (see below for “Operating timer with repeat cycle”).
- When the repeat cycle LED light is off, the unit will not run another ozone treatment.
- Select O3 plate selection options:
- Push button one time for Plate 1
- Push again for Plate 2
- Push again for both plates
- Push again for no plates
- Choose fan speed:
- L for Low
- M for Medium
- H for High
- Select the timer option: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
- 30 Minutes to an hour
For medium-sized rooms:
- 1 - 2 hours
For large rooms:
- 3 - 4 hours
Let room sit for at least 30 minutes after treatment. Repeat if odor still present.
110 or 220/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power @ Fan Settings
95W, 98W, 100W
3500 to 7000 mg/hour
30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
Air Flow Rate
50, 100, 150 CFM
10 x 5 x 11 inches 306 x 134 x 268 millimeters
13 lbs/6 Kg
- Oxidizing air for freshness
- Mold/mildew removal
- Hotels air treatment
- Smoke damage treatment
- Office air treatment
- Dental & doctor office air treatment to remove strong chemical smells
- Remove kitchen food odors (ex: burned oil or spice smells)
- A7K Air Ozone Generator
- A7K operation manual
- Remote control*
- Power cord (we carry EU, UK cords for 220v and AU adaptors)
- Spare fuse
*Remote control battery not included due to shipping safety regulation
(Requires 2 AAA batteries)
**THIS UNIT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT AIR ONLY AT HIGH CONCENTRATION LEVELS. FOR SAFETY, WE WOULD RECOMMEND NO PEOPLE, PETS, and PLANTS BE PRESENT WHEN THIS OZONE GENERATOR IS WORKING- DESIGNED FOR SHOCK TREATMENT**
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
All of our generators come with a one year full parts and service warranty, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee! Return your unit in new condition and receive a refund minus 10% restocking fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. In the case of warranty work, contact us for a return label and shipping will be paid for by A2Z Ozone, Inc. International shipping will be paid for by the customer both ways. However, if you have an issue with a unit, we will be happy to troubleshoot with you over the phone. Often, an issue can be resolved in this way, and we can talk you through a repair. Each individual case is different. We at A2Z Ozone, Inc. are committed to providing you with the best service possible.