Aquatic 2 Ozone Generator
The Aquatic 2 Ozone Generator produces 300 mg/hour of ozone gas.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
- Universal Plug Type: The Aquatic 2 Ozone Generator can be wired for 110v or 220v. Set up instructions are included in the user manual.
- Venturi Injector: Creates a vacuum effect during ozone application.
- Quick Installation: The Aquatic 2 is pre-assembled and ready to install. User manual, check valve, 5 feet of tubing, four hose ties and two screws and plastic anchor for mounting, all included in the package. Please remember to have your certified electrician perform the installation.
- Technology: CD Corona Discharge Technology
- Electric: 85-250 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power: 6 W
- Ozone Output: 300 mg / hour
- Size: 3.6x2.5x5.7 inches
- Weight: .74 lbs
- Connection: AMP model
- Cable: 5.5 ft
- Check Valve: 1/4 inch
- Tube: 5 ft. soft black tubing (included)
Protect the unit from water. The unit is NOT waterproof.
Please Note: In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
*These units include a one year parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by the customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1