Aqua-8 Portable Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator
When designing the Aqua-8 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator, we kept customer feedback in mind to tackle water applications in the home or beyond. The result is an upgraded version of our best-selling unit, the Aqua-6, rebuilt from the ground up. The Aqua-8 boasts an upgrade in ozone output to 800 mg/hour and an oxygen port for an oxygen generator or oxygen tank. Another feature that sets this unit apart from the Aqua-6 is that it is free standing and wall-mountable. The unit’s timer functions are upgraded to 18-settings to fit any ozone need. Additionally, the unit comes equipped with self-diagnostics displayed with LED lights.
- 18-setting functional timer
- Internal memory that maintains previous setting if the device is turned off mid-treatment
- Two 36" flexible tubes for ozonating
- Two 1" oblong, grey diffuser stones
- Lightweight and portable
- One-year full parts and service warranty*
- Aqua-8 ozone generator
- Aqua-8 operation manual
- Two sets of long tubes for ozonating (each 36 inches long)
- Two grey diffuser stones
- Spare fuse
- Water purification with use of filter (drinking water by glass or gallon, bathwater, small pools, etc.)
- Treatment of fruits and vegetables to extend shelf life
- Dental hygiene (gargling & brushing with ozonated water)
- General disinfectant
- Fish tanks
- Plug the Aqua-8 into an electrical outlet.
- Attach one end of the tubing (36 inches long) into the ozone outlet on the side of the Aqua-8 and attach a stone diffuser onto the other end of the tube.
- Extend the tubing so that the diffuser stone and the Aqua-8 ozone generator are as far apart as possible.
- Push in the power button located on top of the unit to the ON position.
- Press the plus (+) button to select the desired function setting from the table for the desired application time.
- The minus (-) button will step down the setting numbers sequentially.
- Operating times will vary according to amount of water being treated or contaminants.
For Oxygen Air:
The ‘Oxygen In’ port on the side of unit can be hooked up to an oxygen tank or oxygen generator of your choosing. Keep in mind, to hook up an oxygen tank or oxygen generator you will need a regulator that will reach 5 PSI or lower.
- First, you will connect one end of your tubing to your tank (or concentrator) and then attach the other onto the left side of the Aqua-8.
- You will then need to set your regulator to 2.5 LPM or 5 PSI.
- Once the regulator is set you can turn on the oxygen flow and let it run for 10 seconds.
- After the 10 seconds is up turn on your Aqua-8 to appropriate timer function.
- Once the timer function has completed you will need to let the oxygen run for another 10 seconds to clear the remaining ozone from the ozone tube.
- After 10 seconds, you can turn off the oxygen flow.
- Power Input: 110 VAC 50/60 Hz or 220/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Ozone Output: 800 mg/hour
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.25L x 5.75W x 9.5H inches
- Power: 16w
If you have issues with a product that is under warranty and you are located in the USA, please call A2Z Ozone, Inc. at 502-499-4977 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST Monday through Friday, or email email@example.com. We will troubleshoot with you over the phone. If we cannot resolve the issue over the phone, you can send the unit back to us at:
1844 Cargo Court
Louisville, KY 40299
All of our generators come with a one year full parts and service warranty, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee! Return your unit in new condition and receive a refund minus 10% restocking fee. Shipping is paid by the customer.
We will repair the unit and ship it back. In the case that it cannot be repaired, we will send you a new one.
We offer an extended 1-year warranty on new units. If purchased, this year will be added to the 1-year warranty provided with each unit. Shipping will be paid by the customer for extended warranties.
International shipping will be paid for by the customer both ways.
We at A2Z Ozone, Inc. are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
By default we offer warranty for 12 months, but you can extend it for up to 12 months.
In Case of Accidental Leakage of Ozone, Keep the Ozone Generator in a Well-Ventilated Area.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1