Aqua-8 Ozone Generator
NOTE: A2Z Ozone now offers calibration* for the Aqua-8 unit:
Up to 3 different flow rates: $50.00.
For more than 3 flow rates: $100.00.
*Ozone concentration varies based on the percent of oxygen and power output. This test performed with 93% oxygen concentration.
When designing the Aqua-8 Ozone Generator, we kept customer feedback in mind. The result is an upgraded version of our best-selling unit, the Aqua-6, rebuilt from the ground up. The Aqua-8 boasts an upgrade in ozone output up to 800 mg/hour (with oxygen--without oxygen 160 mg/hour). and an oxygen port for an oxygen generator or oxygen tank. Another feature that sets this unit apart from the Aqua-6 is that it is free-standing and wall-mountable. The unit’s timer functions are upgraded to 18-settings to fit any ozone need. Additionally, the unit comes equipped with self-diagnostics displayed with LED lights.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
- 18-setting functional timer
- Internal memory that maintains the previous setting if the device is turned off mid-treatment
- Two 36" flexible tubes for ozonating
- Two 1" oblong, grey diffuser stones
- Lightweight and portable
- One-year full parts and service warranty*
- Aqua-8 ozone generator
- Aqua-8 operation manual
- Two pieces of long polyurethane tubes for ozonating (each 36 inches long)
- Two 1" grey diffuser stones
- Spare fuse
How it Works
- Plug the Aqua-8 into an electrical outlet.
- Attach one end of the tubing (36 inches long) into the ozone outlet on the side of the Aqua-8 and attach a stone diffuser onto the other end of the tube.
- Extend the tubing so that the diffuser stone and the Aqua-8 ozone generator are as far apart as possible.
- Push in the power button located on top of the unit to the ON position.
- Press the plus (+) button to select the desired function setting from the table for the desired application time.
- The minus (-) button will step down the setting numbers sequentially.
For Oxygen Air:
The ‘Oxygen In’ port on the side of unit can be hooked up to an oxygen tank or oxygen generator of your choosing. Keep in mind, to hook up an oxygen tank or oxygen generator you will need a regulator that will reach 5 PSI or lower.
- First, you will connect one end of your tubing to your tank (or concentrator) and then attach the other onto the left side of the Aqua-8.
- You will then need to set your regulator to 2.5 LPM or 5 PSI.
- Once the regulator is set you can turn on the oxygen flow and let it run for 10 seconds.
- After the 10 seconds is up turn on your Aqua-8 to appropriate timer function.
- Once the timer function has completed you will need to let the oxygen run for another 10 seconds to clear the remaining ozone from the ozone tube.
- After 10 seconds, you can turn off the oxygen flow.
- Power Input: 110 VAC 50/60 Hz or 220/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Ozone Output: 800 mg/hour with oxygen; 160 mg/hour without oxygen
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.25L x 5.75W x 9.5H inches
- Power: 16w
This unit boasts an airflow rate of approximately 1 L while using the internal air compressor. This will output approximately 2.5 mg of ozone. Please allow a 10% - 15% difference in values to account for slight differences in conditions.
Please Note: In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
Call A2Z Ozone at 502-499-4977 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday to troubleshoot if you have an issue with your unit.
*These units include a one-year parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by the customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1