MP-8000 Ozone Generator
The MP-8000 Ozone Generator is equipped with a built-in internal air compressor and heavy-duty cooling fan.
NOTE: For orders going into Europe, Australia, UK, Italy, or parts of the world that require the 220V voltage, the 220V Ozone Generator will come directly from our manufacturing facility in China, then it will ship to you quickly from Hong Kong. Please select plug type based on the country above. This procedure helps keep our prices low by reducing the cost of tariffs. Lead times are 3-4 days for processing and shipping time depends on the carrier selected.
Shipping Policy: please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
- A continuous option, 15-minute to 4-hour adjustable timer
- Stainless steel handle for easy portability
- Optional oxygen feed hook up
- Internal air compressor
How it Works
- Plug your power cord into the back of the unit and the wall socket.
- Remove the bulkhead nut on O³ out port.
- Then insert the bulkhead onto the tubing.
- Screw the nut back onto the O³ out port.
- Attach the diffuser stone of your choosing to the opposite end of the tubing.
For Oxygen Air:
- Disconnect the small tubing from the O² in port.
- Connect the oxygen source to the O² in port with appropriate tubing.
- Adjust the flow rate of the oxygen source to a maximum of 3-6 L/minute or PSI 5.
For Ambient Air:
- Turn on both air compressor switch and the ozone switch, in that order.
- Keep in mind, the unit will NOT power up until the timer is set.
- Turn the power button on – it is located on the back of the unit by the power cord.
- Turn the ozone concentration knob to 100 percent or desired concentration for the given application.
Set the unit timer for the desired application duration.
Visit the Manual Page for more information.
Please note: Use a degasifier and an ozone destructor to ensure proper dissipation of ozone. To ensure proper ozonation of water, use ozone test strips.
Please Note: Operate with good ventilation. In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
- MP-8000: 9.8x15x10 inches, 18 lbs
- MP-1000: 10.7x6x9 inches, 8.5 lbs
- MP-3000: 8x12x10 inches, 13 lbs
- MP-5000: 8x15x10 inches, 15 lbs
Oxygen Concentration Flow Rate
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 0.25, Ozone Output: 3198mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 0.5, Ozone Output: 3198mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 0.75, Ozone Output: 4504mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 1, Ozone Output: 5460mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 2, Ozone Output: 8580mg/h
- Oxygen Flow Rate (L/M): 3, Ozone Output: 9594mg/h
- MP-8000 ozone generator
- MP-8000 Operation Manual
- 8 feet of flexible tubing
- 8 feet of PTFE tubing
- Two 2” oblong diffuser stones
- Spare fuse
- Fan filter replacement
Call A2Z Ozone at 502-499-4977 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday to troubleshoot if you have an issue with your unit.
*These units include a one year parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by the customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
**Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1