Aquatic 2 Ozone Generator
The Aquatic 2 Ozone Generator produces 300 mg/hour of ozone gas. The output is standardized with 1 LPM oxygen flow rate. Because this unit is run by air, the actual ozone concentration is around 0.6 mg/L. Note, the Aquatic 2 does not have an oxygen hookup.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for shipping details.
Aquatic 2 Ozone Generator Features
- Universal Plug Type: The Aquatic 2 Ozone Generator can be wired for 110v or 220v. Set up instructions are included in the user manual.
- Venturi Injector: Creates a vacuum effect during ozone application.
- Quick Installation: The Aquatic 2 is pre-assembled and ready to install. User manual, check valve, 5 feet of tubing, four hose ties and two screws and plastic anchor for mounting, all included in the package. Please remember to have your certified electrician perform the installation.
See diagram below for detailed look.
|1||Air Intake||Allows air to pass over the ozone cell to produce ozone. Do Not Block.
|2||Power LED||A red light indicates power to the unit.|
|3||O3 Output||Ozone leaves the ozone generator through this port.|
|4||Power Cable||This cable supplies power to the ozone generator.|
- Technology: CD Corona Discharge Technology
- Electric: 85-250 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power: 6 W
- Ozone Output: 300 mg / hour. *This measurement is standardized running oxygen, and actual output per hour will be based on ambient air and will be less than oxygen. The Aquatic 2 does not have an oxygen connection.
- Size: 3.6x2.5x5.7 inches
- Weight: .74 lbs
- Connection: AMP model
- Cable: 5.5 ft
- Check Valve: 1/4 inch
- Tube: 5 ft. soft black (ID 5/16"; OD 3/8") tubing (included)
Protect the unit from water. The unit is NOT waterproof.
Please Note: In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
*These units include a one-year parts and service warranty. Shipping to A2Z Ozone will be paid for by the customer, but return shipping for U.S. customers will be included. International shipping will be paid by the customer both ways.
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1