Aqua-8 Portable Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator
When designing the Aqua-8 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator, our head engineer kept customer feedback in mind to tackle air, water and oil applications in the home or beyond. The result is an upgraded version of our best-selling unit, the Aqua-6, rebuilt from the ground up.
The Aqua-8 boasts an upgrade in ozone output to 800 mg/hour and an oxygen port for an oxygen generator or oxygen tank. Another feature that sets this unit apart from the Aqua-6 is that it is free standing and wall-mountable. The unit’s timer functions are upgraded to 18-settings to fit any ozone need. Additionally, the unit comes equipped with self-diagnostics displayed with LED lights.
Ozone Output: 800 mg/hour
Weight: 2 pounds
Timer: 18 different function timer.
- Functional timer with 18 settings for different applications
- Internal memory that maintains previous setting if the device is turned off mid-treatment
- Two 36" flexible tubes for ozonating
- One fine white diffuser stone
- One coarse grey diffuser stone
- Lightweight and portable
- One-year full parts and service warranty*
- Water purification with use of filter (drinking water by glass or gallon, bathwater, small pools, etc.)
- Treatment of Fruits and vegetables
- Dental hygiene
- Oxidizing air for freshness
- General disinfectant
Power: 110 VAC 50/60 (10 W) Hz OR 220 VAC 50/60 hz (16 W)
Ozone output: 800mg/ozone per hour
Weight: 2.0 lbs/0.9kg
Dimensions: 6.4 L x 3.5w x 7.7H
To view the Aqua-8 Manual, click here.
Parts Included:1. Ozone machine
2. Operating manual
3. Two sets of long tubes for ozonation (36 inches long each)
4. Two short spare tubes for internal replacement if needed, 1.75" and 2.75"
5. Two fine white diffuser stones
6. Coarse grey diffuser stone
7. Spare Fuse
All of our generators come with a one year full parts and service warranty, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee! Return your unit in new condition and receive a refund minus 10% restocking fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. In the case of warranty work, contact us for a return label and shipping will be paid for by A2Z Ozone, Inc. International shipping will be paid for by the customer both ways. However, if you have an issue with a unit, we will be happy to troubleshoot with you over the phone. Often, an issue can be resolved in this way, and we can talk you through a repair. Each individual case is different. We at A2Z Ozone, Inc. are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.