A7K Air Ozone Generator
- Maximum Square Footage
- Special Features
- How it Works
- Technical Specifications
- Parts Included
Over the years, our owner has listened to customer feedback to design our air application model- the A7K. This unit is designed to powerfully shock treat rooms suffering from mold, mildew, and strong smoke/odor damage. The A7K includes a remote control to efficiently set up 30 min, 1-hour, 2-hour and 4-hour settings, and most importantly this unit has a REPEAT timer! The unit also features single or dual plate activation for either 3500 mg or 7000 mg ozone output per hour.
The unit includes a steel handle for easy portability from room to room. Ozone concentration will reach 2ppm in 1 hour for a room that is 100 square feet. As rooms increase in size, fan speed and ozone timer should increase also. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend replacement plates after either 2 years or 2000 hours of use. We manufacture the replacement plates which can be viewed by clicking here.
- 1 hour, 12 hour or 24 hour repeat timer option—set it and forget it
- For example, if set on 12 hour repeat setting, the A7K will repeat every 12 hours until it is turned off
- Remote control
- Dual plate selection (3500 mg or 7000 mg)
- Most powerful blower of any Air Series unit
- Mold remediation capabilities
- Fan speed settings: low, medium or high
Please keep in mind, this is a very powerful unit. No people, plants or pets should not be in the room when the A7K is running.
- Plug the A7K power cord into the back of the unit and the wall socket.
- Push the power button on the front of the unit.
- Push repeat cycle option on or off (see below for “Operating timer with repeat cycle”).
- When the repeat cycle LED light is off, the unit will not run another ozone treatment.
- Select O3 plate selection options:
- Push button one time for Plate 1
- Push again for Plate 2
- Push again for both plates
- Push again for no plates
- Choose fan speed:
- L for Low
- M for Medium
- H for High
- Select the timer option: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
- 30 Minutes to an hour
For medium-sized rooms:
- 1 - 2 hours
For large rooms:
- 3 - 4 hours
Let room sit for at least 30 minutes after treatment. Repeat if odor still present.
- Voltage: 110 or 220/240 VAC
- Fan Setting Power: 95W, 98W, 100W
- Ozone Output: 3500 to 7000 mg/hour
- Timer: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours
- Air Flow Rate: 50, 100, 150 CFM
- Dimensions: 10x5x11 inches
- Weight:13 lbs
- Oxidizing air for freshness
- Mold/mildew removal
- Hotels air treatment
- Smoke damage treatment
- Office air treatment
- Dental & doctor office air treatment to remove strong chemical smells
- Remove kitchen food odors (ex: burned oil or spice smells)
- A7K Air Ozone Generator
- A7K operation manual
- Remote control*
- Power cord (we carry EU, UK cords for 220v and AU adaptors)
- Spare fuse
*Remote control battery not included due to shipping safety regulation
(Requires 2 AAA batteries)
All of our generators come with a one year full parts and service warranty, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee! Return your unit in new condition and receive a refund minus 10% restocking fee. Shipping is paid by the customer. In the case of warranty work, contact us for a return label and shipping will be paid for by A2Z Ozone, Inc. International shipping will be paid for by the customer both ways. However, if you have an issue with a unit, we will be happy to troubleshoot with you over the phone. Often, an issue can be resolved in this way, and we can talk you through a repair. Each individual case is different. We at A2Z Ozone, Inc. are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
By default we offer warranty for 12 months, but you can extend it for up to 12 months. Click here to purchase an extended warranty for your A7K.
**THIS UNIT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT AIR ONLY AT HIGH CONCENTRATION LEVELS. FOR SAFETY, WE WOULD RECOMMEND NO PEOPLE, PETS, and PLANTS BE PRESENT WHEN THIS OZONE GENERATOR IS WORKING- DESIGNED FOR SHOCK TREATMENT**
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**