A-7000 Ozone Generator
To operate, place the unit in a room and turn it on for 30 minutes up to 4 hours. This unit should only be used in unoccupied spaces. Allow 2-4 hours to return to the treated area.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
- Simply set the A-7000 for the desired time setting, leave the room, and let ozone do the work. First remove all Pets, Plants, or People.
- The A-7000 utilizes corona discharge technology to produce ozone.
- Ozone Plate Technology: One unique feature of an A2Z Ozone plate is that it can be shaved. Simply shaving the plate in the unit can prolong its life.
When operating an ozone generator, please remember to remove people, pets, and plants from the area. Be sure to leave the area immediately and only return once the ozone has dissipated. Under most conditions, the treated area should be safe to return to in 2-4 hours after the unit stops producing ozone. Ozone has a half-life of 30 minutes. Treated spaces or buildings should be well-ventilated prior to re-entry. Do not use around flammable substances or solvents.
Please Note: In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
- A-7000 ozone generator
- Spare Fuse
- Voltage: 220/240 or 110/120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power: 130 w
- Ozone Output: 7 g/hr
- Timer: 0-4 hours
- Air Flow Rate: 442 m3/h
- Dimensions: 10.7x8.2x7 inches
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
**THIS UNIT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT ONLY AT HIGH CONCENTRATION LEVELS. NO PEOPLE, PETS, and PLANTS CAN BE PRESENT WHEN THIS OZONE GENERATOR IS WORKING- DESIGNED FOR SHOCK TREATMENT**
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1