A-7000 Ozone Generator
To operate, place the unit in a room and turn it on for 30 minutes up to 4 hours. This unit should only be used in unoccupied spaces. Allow 2-4 hours to return to treated area.
Shipping Policy: Please see our Shipping Policy Page for details.
- Simply set the A-7000 for the desired time setting, leave the room and let ozone do the work. First remove all Pets, Plants, or People.
- The A-7000 utilizes corona discharge technology to produce ozone.
- Ozone Plate Technology: One unique feature of an A2Z Ozone plate is that it can be shaved. Simply shaving the plate in the unit can prolong its life.
Please Note: In case of exposure, remove to fresh air. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs.
Please note: Keep away from natural gas, oil, gasoline, or other flammable chemicals as it could be an extreme fire hazard.
- A-7000 ozone generator
- Spare Fuse
- Voltage: 220/240 or 110/120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power: 130 w
- Ozone Output: 7 g/hr
- Timer: 0-4 hours
- Air Flow Rate: 442 m3/h
- Dimensions: 10.7x8.2x7 inches
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
**THIS UNIT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT ONLY AT HIGH CONCENTRATION LEVELS. FOR SAFETY, WE WOULD RECOMMEND NO PEOPLE, PETS, and PLANTS BE PRESENT WHEN THIS OZONE GENERATOR IS WORKING- DESIGNED FOR SHOCK TREATMENT**
**In Accordance with California Regulations -- This Ozone Generator is Solely for Industrial Use and Must be Installed by a Professional. Potential Health Hazard: Emits Ozone.**
Ozone Generators Emit Ozone. Do Not Inhale Ozone.
Ozone Generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and Distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA.
EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1