Following these tips is a great way to guarantee success when using an air ozone generator for odor removal and shock treatments. Keep in mind, ozone may not be the best option for all situations.
- Before beginning ozone treatments, make sure the room is completely sealed, including vents.
- Place the unit in the center of the room to ensure ozone is dispersed evenly.
- Mold removal requires 7000 mg/hour of ozone output to be effective.
- Ozone has a half-life of 30 minutes, meaning ozone will dissipate after this amount of time has passed.
- Do not ozonate a freshly painted room as the ozone can have an adverse reaction with chemicals in the paint.
- Ozone plates should be replaced after 2 years or 2000 hours of use.
- Depending on the unit, oxygen generators or tanks can be used to produce an even purer ozone.
To eliminate odors, we recommend the Air Series.