There are many reasons ozone has been used to treat wastewater and drinking water for many decades. Check out this list of reasons to learn about the many benefits of using ozone to treat the water we use everyday.
- Ozone is more effective than chlorine
- Ozone will eliminate odors
- Ozone removes unpleasant tastes
- Ozone will kill bacteria
- The oxidation process leaves no chemical residue behind
- Ozone treatment provides additional oxygen to the water
- Ozone has been used to treat water for over 100 years
- Ozone works faster than chlorine
- Ozone will remove iron
- Ozone will remove manganese
- Ozone will oxidize organic pesticides
- Ozonated water can extend the shelf life of produce
- Ozonation has a short contact time, meaning the water is cleaned faster than other treatment methods
- Ozone will prevent the regrowth of microorganisms
- Ozone decomposes rapidly
- Ozone will oxidize sulfur
- Ozone may treat viruses in water
- Ozone is used to treat municipal water
- Ozone can eliminate cryptosporidium
- Ozone will remove discoloration
In case of accidental leakage of ozone, keep the ozone generator in a
well- ventilated area.
Ozone generators emit ozone. Do not inhale ozone.
Ozone generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA. EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1. Produced and made in China.