Runtimes will differ depending on the conditions of the treatment being administered and the unit being used. For example, more powerful units will require less time, while smaller units will require more time for treatment. Runtime will also be dependent on the severity of the contaminants in the water being ozonated. Below is a quick guide for how long you may want to run your unit for various water applications. These times were written with our Aqua-8 unit in mind.
6 oz-12 Glass
- Set on function #3 the unit will run for ten minutes. Then turn off
1 Gallon Jug
- Set on function #6 the unit will for 20 minutes. Then shut off
- Set on function #6 the unit will run for 20 minutes. Then shut off
Now that you have the rough time estimates for varying quantities of water, here are some helpful applications for ozonated water:
Fruits and Vegetables
- Set on function 5 the unit will run for 10 minutes and then shut off
- Set on function #5 the unit will run for 10 minutes. Then shut off
- Ozonate a glass of water with function #3 then soak the toothbrush in Ozonated water for 3 minutes.
Check out our water units here !
In case of accidental leakage of ozone, keep the ozone generator in a
well- ventilated area.
Ozone generators emit ozone. Do not inhale ozone.
Ozone generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA. EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1. Produced and made in China.