A faucet aerator is a small device that is easily installed to the end of any sink. It has a small piece of mesh to allow air to flow through the water stream; this usually adds regular air in between the small streams of water that make up the whole water flow from your sink. But in our case, it will add ozone, making for an evenly ozonated and ready-to-go water source! Some sources report that adding an aerator to your sink will reduce the amount of water used. This saves you money on utilities and reduces the amount of splashing outside the basin.
Get all the benefits of an aerator and ozonated water with one of our easy-to-install accessories!
Installation is quick, just follow these steps:
- Decide which adapter your sink needs – male or female.
- Screw into your sink (you can view the video above for help).
- Plug one end of the flexible tubing into the “ozone out” port and then connect the other end to the faucet aerator.
- Make sure to test! Ensure no water is flowing back into the tube. We recommend installing the ozone generator (or the tube) in a higher position than your faucet.
When you’re ready to use your faucet aerator:
- Turn on your ozone generator for roughly 30 seconds before you intend to turn on the faucet water.
- Operate your faucet as you would normally – now your water will be ozonated!
- Don’t forget to turn off your ozone generator after use. You may leave your tubing all plugged in.
Now you won’t have to wait for your water to finish its treatment cycle. Use ozonated water for all your favorite applications, now that much quicker!
Buy this incredibly user-friendly accessory now! Purchase the faucet aerator here.
well- ventilated area.
Ozone generators emit ozone. Do not inhale ozone.
Ozone generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA. EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1. Produced and made in China.