The upgraded Aqua-8 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator can be used to keep fish tank water clear and odor free. The unit comes equipped with an 18-setting functional timer to fit any tank size.
At A2Z Ozone, our freshwater tank is 55 gallons. By using the Aqua-8, the tank has reduced algae buildup and crystal clear water. We have previously used the Aqua-6 with our fish tank, but decided to upgrade to the higher ozone output unit. This newer model is also smaller in size and is equipped with self-diagnostics so we know exactly what's wrong with the unit if an issue occurs.
To set up the Aqua-8 for use with any fish tank, follow these steps:
- The Aqua-8 should be placed above water level.
- To do this, place the unit on a shelf above the tank or use the materials provided to mount the device.
- This protects the unit as water could backflow and cause internal damage.
- Set the Aqua-8 on Function #11.
- This will run the unit for 10 minutes every hour.
- Additionally, this function repeats every hour to keep tanks clean hassle free.
- For a larger tank, increase the amount of time the unit runs each hour.
Check out the Aqua-8 here.
well- ventilated area.
Ozone generators emit ozone. Do not inhale ozone.
Ozone generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA. EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1. Produced and made in China.