The upgraded Aqua-8 Multi-Purpose Ozone Generator can be used to keep fish tank water clear and odor free. The unit comes equipped with an 18-setting functional timer to fit any tank size.
At A2Z Ozone, our freshwater tank is 55 gallons. By using the Aqua-8, the tank has reduced algae buildup and crystal clear water. We have previously used the Aqua-6 with our fish tank, but decided to upgrade to the higher ozone output unit. This newer model is also smaller in size and is equipped with self-diagnostics so we know exactly what's wrong with the unit if an issue occurs.
To set up the Aqua-8 for use with any fish tank, follow these steps:
- The Aqua-8 should be placed above water level.
- To do this, place the unit on a shelf above the tank or use the materials provided to mount the device.
- This protects the unit as water could backflow and cause internal damage.
- Set the Aqua-8 on Function #11.
- This will run the unit for 10 minutes every hour.
- Additionally, this function repeats every hour to keep tanks clean hassle free.
- For a larger tank, increase the amount of time the unit runs each hour.
Check out the Aqua-8 here.