The Air-3500 Ozone Generator is a heavy duty deodorizer designed to oxidize unpleasant smells from the air. Using all-natural ozone, the Air Series will eliminate harsh odors leaving the area fresh.
Follow the guidelines below for shock treating rooms with the Air-7000 and Air-3500. Once the treatment is completed, allow the room to sit for at least 30 minutes before entering. Repeat the treatment if the odor is still present. Keep in mind, the Air-7000 is significantly more powerful than the Air-3500, so treatment times will vary between the units.
- Before turning on your unit, remove all valuables, plants, and/or pets from the room so they do not come into direct contact with ozone.
- Second, you will need to determine the severity of the allergens, which will dictate the amount of time needed for cleaning.
- For example, heavy smoke smells will require longer treatment times (4 hours or more), while pet smells could be solved in a shorter amount of time (4 hours or less).
- Next, place the unit into the severely impacted room and turn the unit on full power while selecting the appropriate time setting on your unit.
- Room Size Estimated Time:
- Large Sized Room: 3 to 4 hours
- Medium Sized Room: 1 to 2 hours
- Small Room or Closet: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Be sure to leave the room immediately after your unit begins producing ozone.
- Only return to the room once the ozone has dissipated.
- Once you have treated each room individually, you can treat the whole house using the AC method.
- To begin this method, determine where the air return vent is on the heating and cooling system.
- Remove the filter and turn the AC fan ON.
- Place the Air Series unit in front of or near the return vent.
- Set the unit for a 4-hour cycle and immediately exit the building.
- It will be safe to return to the building at a minimum of 4.5 hours later, but we recommend returning 5 hours later or longer.
- Keep in mind, the half-life of ozone is 30 minutes.
- If the smell of ozone is still strong after this amount of time has passed, open windows to air out the building.
Buy an Air-3500 Ozone Generator here.
For more information on this unit, check out the product manual.
When operating an ozone generator, please remember to remove people, pets, and plants from the area. Be sure to leave the area being treated immediately and only return once the ozone has dissipated. Under most conditions, the treated area should be safe to return to 30 minutes to 1 hour after the unit stops producing ozone. Treated spaces or buildings should be well-ventilated prior to re-entry.
In case of accidental leakage of ozone, keep the ozone generator in a
well- ventilated area.
Ozone generators emit ozone. Do not inhale ozone.
Ozone generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA. EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1. Produced and made in China.