The MP-1000, MP-3000, MP-5000, MP-8000 and A7K all use the same back rocker switch.
Follow these steps:
- Begin by removing the two screws on the back of the unit that hold the rocker switch in place
- Store the removed screws in a container or another easily reached place to ensure the screws aren’t lost in the replacement place
- At this point, it should be possible to replace the switch, however some units may come with tighter wires
- If your unit has tighter wires, it will be necessary to remove the shell and replace the switch from the inside
- The unit will have screws around the unit used to hold the shell in place
- Remove these screws and store them in a safe place
- Next, remove the unit’s shell
- This will expose the internal components of the unit
- On the back of the wire connector there will be green, white and neutral wires
- We recommend taking a picture at this point that can be used for reference later
- Remove the bad rocker switch from the unit
- Align the new rocker switch with the cutouts on the back of the unit
- Connect the green wire
- Next, connect the white wire
- Finally, connect the neutral wire
- Put the outer shell back onto the unit
- Replace the screws to the shell
- The order of the screws does not matter, however make sure the screw lines up with the corresponding hole
- Replace the two screws to the back rocker switch unit
- Plug the power cord back into the unit to test that the replacement has been successful
View MP Series Ozone Generators here.
Learn more about the A7K here.Purchase a replacement back rocker switch here.
When operating an ozone generator, please remember to remove people, pets, and plants from the area. Be sure to leave the area being treated immediately and only return once the ozone has dissipated. Under most conditions, the treated area should be safe to return to 30 minutes to 1 hour after the unit stops producing ozone. Treated spaces or buildings should be well-ventilated prior to re-entry.
In case of accidental leakage of ozone, keep the ozone generator in a
well- ventilated area.
Ozone generators emit ozone. Do not inhale ozone.
Ozone generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA. EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1. Produced and made in China.