Ozone diffuser stones are used for water, air and oil applications, but do you know what they’re made of? A2Z Ozone diffuser stones are made of numerous crystal quartz glass pieces put together. This creates a porous consistency, which allows the ozone gas to be forced through the holes and diffused in the desired application.
A2Z Ozone offers diffuser stones in gray or white options, which are more than cosmetic differences. The white diffuser stone has smaller holes throughout meaning more pressure is needed to push the ozone out through the stone. This creates greater surface area contact with the water, air or oil being ozonated. It also creates more bubbles. This leads to more ozone diffused into the water, air or oil in a shorter amount of time. Because of this, we typically recommend using the white diffuser stone for water applications.
Both stones, gray or white, can be used for air, water or oil applications. It is just a matter or preference for the application you are completing.
A2Z Ozone currently offers diffuser stones in these variations:
- Gray 2 inch round diffuser stone
- White 2 inch round diffuser stone
- Gray 1 inch oblong diffuser stone
- White 1 inch oblong diffuser stone
- Gray 2 inch oblong diffuser stone
- White 2 inch oblong diffuser stone
- Attach one end of the provided tubing to the diffuser stone of your choice
- Attach the other end of the provided tubing to the ozone outlet port on your unit
- Turn on the unit