We love our pets. We let our animals cuddle on the couch or even snuggle up in bed with us. Over time, many pet owners may not realize the lingering animal odor in their home. To eradicate these smells, we recommend the use of natural ozone.
A2Z Ozone’s Air Series was designed to remove odors. Ozone is a powerful oxidizer that is proven to be 3,000 times more effective than bleach. Through the use of the Air Series, ozone disperses thoroughly into the air, flows over surfaces and travels deep into holes, fabrics and crevices. Ozone seeks out and eradicates the organic molecules that form many indoor pollutants, such as mold and mildew.
The A7K air ozone generator is the premium machine for fresher air in commercial or residential needs. The A7K produces 7000mg or 3500mg of ozone per hour because of its dual plate activation option. The stainless-steel handle on the unit allows for easy portability.
A remote control is also included to easily stop and start your device. In addition, the A7K has a more powerful blower than the other units in the Air Series. This unit is designed to powerfully shock treat rooms or other areas that are suffering from strong odors. The A7K can shock treat most small rooms in 30 minutes to an hour and large rooms in 3 to 4 hours.
To treat the entire home through your air conditioning system, follow these steps:
- Once you have treated each room individually, you can treat the whole house using the AC method
- To begin this method, determine where the air return vent is on your heating and cooling system
- Remove the filter and turn the AC fan ON
- Place your unit in front of or near the return vent and be sure the heating and cooling system’s fan is to the always on position
- You will then need to turn on your unit for the 4-hour cycle and immediately exit the building
- It will be safe to return to the building at a minimum of 4.5 hours later, but we recommend returning 5 hours later or longer
- Keep in mind, the half-life of ozone is 30 minutes
- If the smell of ozone is still strong after this amount of time has passed, open windows to air out the building
To limit future odors, use ozonated water to bathe and disinfect pets, remove fur odors, prevent growth of skin bacteria, and reduce flea breeding.
The MP-Series can be used for water oxidation and is perfect for ozonating bathwater to bathe your pet.
Please Note: Be sure to only use your ozone generator in an unoccupied area. Our units produce high amounts of ozone. It is not safe to run the unit in an occupied area for more than 1 minutes. Be sure to remove any valuable items, pets and/or plants before you use the ozone generator. Do not breathe in ozone directly.
For more information about which unit is best for your application, please contact us at (502) 499-4977 or email us at email@example.com.
When operating an ozone generator, please remember to remove people, pets, and plants from the area. Be sure to leave the area being treated immediately and only return once the ozone has dissipated. Under most conditions, the treated area should be safe to return to 30 minutes to 1 hour after the unit stops producing ozone. Treated spaces or buildings should be well-ventilated prior to re-entry.
In case of accidental leakage of ozone, keep the ozone generator in a
well- ventilated area.
Ozone generators emit ozone. Do not inhale ozone.
Ozone generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA. EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1. Produced and made in China.