The Aqua-8 can be used to purify water in containers, storage tanks, spas, bathtubs, fountains, and wading pools. It can also be used to purify drinking water from well sources or city water supplies, remove undesirable tastes, chemicals, odors and colors caused by iron, copper, manganese, chlorine and organic chemicals such as pesticides, and herbicides. Do not use water from a source that is questionable, such as a stagnant pool of water.
- To treat water, place the white or gray dispersion stone into the water container (no more than 4 inches deep)
- Leave the unit on the recommended program function
- Keep in mind, a glass of tap water requires approximately 1 minute
- When completed, turn off the Aqua-8 and allow twenty minutes for excess ozone to dissipate from the water
- Higher output ozone generators are available from A2Z Ozone for well water and holding tanks when used in conjunction with a particulate filter
- Ozone removes excess minerals including iron, manganese, and lead, as well as radon and sulfur gases
To learn more about the Aqua-8, click here.