Over time, cars can develop unpleasant smells. Ozone will effectively and permanently remove these odors.
Follow this step-by-step guide to perform an ozone treatment for any car. Ozone treatment will eradicate unpleasant odors leaving your vehicle smelling fresh.
- To treat car odor with ozone, an extension cord is needed.
- Before beginning, place your car near a power outlet or have an extension cord that will reach the vehicle.
- First, crack the passenger window far enough for the power cord to fit in.
- Then, place your unit on the passenger front floorboard.
- Next, turn your car A/C on with the recirculation turned on.
- Turn on your unit for 15 minutes and allow the car to circulate the ozone through the cooling system to help oxidize smells and allergens in the cooling vents.
- After the ozonation process is complete, wait 30 minutes for the ozone to dissipate. Your car should be smelling fresh now, but if you can still smell the odors you were trying to eliminate repeat the process.
To effectively remove car odors, we recommend the A2Z Ozone Air Series. Check them out here.