You might not want to think about it this early, but the holiday season is closing in. With the holidays right around the corner, there are going to be a lot more people traveling. These millions of travelers are looking for a place to stay, and your Airbnb is going to have a lot more opportunities. If your booking has an odor, guests (and reviewers) will notice. Odor is one of the first things we notice and consider when we walk into a hotel room or anywhere else we are expected to stay. Clean air is a must for any potential client.
Start racking up good reviews before the holiday rush by giving your guests a clean, fresh scent every time they walk into your Airbnb. Even if a guest brings an odor with them, running an ozone generator after they leave will have your booking good as new for the next guest.
To ensure your guests have the best experience possible, follow the instructions below. Our A7K, Air-7000, or Air-3500 can be used for this application.
- Before turning on your unit, remove all valuables, plants, and/or pets from the room so they do not come into direct contact with ozone.
- Second, you will need to determine the severity of the odor, which will dictate the amount of time needed for cleaning.
- For example, heavy smoke smells will require longer treatment times (4 hours or more), while pet smells could be solved in a shorter amount of time (4 hours or less).
- Next, place the unit into the severely impacted room and turn the unit on full power while selecting the appropriate time setting on your unit. This will also vary slightly depending on your unit. For example, an A7K is stronger and will take less time than an Air-3500.
- Room Size Estimated Time:
- Large Sized Room: 3 to 4 hours
- Medium Sized Room: 1 to 2 hours
- Small Room or Closet: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Be sure to leave the room immediately after your unit begins producing ozone and only return to the room once the ozone has dissipated.
Keep in mind to let the ozone dissipate properly before re-entering the room. If the smell of ozone is still strong after this amount of time has passed, open windows to air out the building.
Check out the units used in this article:
When operating an ozone generator, please remember to remove people, pets, and plants from the area. Be sure to leave the area being treated immediately and only return once the ozone has dissipated. Under most conditions, the treated area should be safe to return to 30 minutes to 1 hour after the unit stops producing ozone. Treated spaces or buildings should be well-ventilated prior to re-entry.
In case of accidental leakage of ozone, keep the ozone generator in a
well- ventilated area.
Ozone generators emit ozone. Do not inhale ozone.
Ozone generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA. EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1. Produced and made in China.