- First, you will need a sense of the length of tubing necessary to connect the MP Series unit and silica air dryer.
- This is determined by where the silica air dryer will be stored in relation to the MP unit.
- For example, the silica air dryer could be stored in front of the machine or fastened to the top of the unit.
- Once this has been determined, the tubing can be cut appropriately.
- To begin the installation, take off the bulkhead nut that holds the tubing to the air out and air in ports (the whole tubing piece will be removed).
- Connect one of these bulkheads back on to the tubing and then connect the tubing back to the air out port.
- The silica air dryer will have an arrow designating which direction the air flow is supposed to travel.
- Connect the air out tubing to the silica air dryer according to the arrow indicator.
- Take the other spare tubing set that comes with your MP series unit and you'll go ahead and connect it to the air out side of the silica air dryer.
- Keep in mind, it could be necessary to stretch out the tubing when connecting it to the correct ports.
- This can be done by taking a screwdriver or a pen to gently stretch the tubing.
- Finally, take your last bulkhead nut and put it on the tubing.
- The tubing will then be connected to the air out port.
- Screw the bulkhead nut on to secure the tubing in place.
- The silica air dryer has successfully been installed.
Interested in purchasing an MP Series unit? Click here.
Order a silica air dryer here.
Visit our YouTube channel for video tutorials.