Aquatic 2 Quick Start Guide March 14 2018, 0 Comments
Follow this guide to successfully install the Aquatic 2 Spa Ozone Generator to any hot tub. The Aquatic 2 is ideal for spas that hold up to 132 gallons. Once installed, the Aquatic 2 is maintenance free!
- Install the unit above water level and as high as possible.
- Mount the unit so the tube, light and wires are toward the ground (disregard the front label).
- Install a check valve according to the arrow on the check valve. The arrow should face toward the injector.
- You will need an injector for injecting ozone into the water line. If you do not have an injector, please contact us to purchase one. The unit does not work without an injector.
- At this point, a vacuum should be created and the suction can be felt on the tube.
- The Aquatic 2 should be on only when the pump is ON. If your spa did not have an ozonator, then connect the ozone electric wire to the pump wires.
Gargling with ozonated water everyday is a great way of promoting good dental hygiene. It is a simple, yet powerful ...Read More
Smokers need ozone! Second hand smoke penetrates all kinds of surfaces and settles on them. You don’t have to smoke t...Read More
A simple way to promote gum health and prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and microorganisms is to soak your toot...Read More
- Air Applications
- All About Ozone
- Apartment Odor
- Aquatic 2
- Bathroom Odor
- Bed Sterilizer
- Car Odor
- Home Odor
- Hospital Odor
- Hotel Odor
- MP Series
- Office Odor
- Oil Applications
- Pet Odor
- Smoke Odor
- SP Series
- Spa & Pool
- Technical Walkthroughs
- Water Applications