The A7K Air Ozone Generator is a powerful deodorizer that works to oxidize unpleasant smells, mold and allergens. Occasionally, the fuse in this natural deodorizer will need to be replaced. Use this walkthrough to change the fuse inside the unit:
- Make sure the unit is off and unplugged.
- Remove screws from the front of the unit.
- The fuse is located on the control board.
- Remove the fuse.
- It may be necessary to pull slightly.
- Place the new fuse where the old one was.
- Press down until you hear it click into place.
- There is also a fuse located next to the power cord.
Keep in mind, there are differences between the old A7K control board and new A7K control board. Take note of which unit you own before completing maintenance work.
For more detailed technical instructions on the A7K Air Ozone Generator, read the product manual here.
To purchase an A7K, click here.