The Aqua-8 can be used many ways every day. Make sure to keep your home sanitized with the chemical-free power of ozone. Ozone treatments can even extend the shelf life of your fruits and vegetables! Check out 6 daily uses below:
- To begin, rinse off any remaining food debris from the items
- Fill your sink or a large bowl with clean water. Average sized sinks should be half-full
- Place the Aqua-8 dispersion stone 2 to 4 inches deep in the bowl or sink
- Next, place the cooking utensils to be treated in the water
- Operate the Aqua-8 for on setting 5, which will run the unit for 10 minutes.
- Place the utensil to be treated in the water
- To treat water, place the white or gray dispersion stone into the container
- Be sure to place the stone no more than 4 inches deep in the water
- Run the unit on setting 3.
- When completed, turn off the Aqua-8
- For best results, soak your toothbrush in ozonated water for at least 3 minutes before or after each use
- Full your tub with desired amount of water.
- Run your Aqua-8 on setting 6, which will run for 20 minutes.
- This will further help to remove bacteria from the skin as you bathe.
To set up the Aqua-8 for use with any fish tank, follow these steps:
- The Aqua-8 should be placed above water level.
- To do this, place the unit on a shelf above the tank or use the materials provided to mount the device.
- This protects the unit as water could backflow and cause internal damage.
- Set the Aqua-8 on Function #10 or #11.
- This will run the unit for 5 - 10 minutes every hour.
- For a larger tank, increase the amount of time the unit runs each hour.
- Begin with a glass of water that you would like to ozonate.
- Place the diffuser stone (that is connected to your Aqua-8 by the tube) into your glass.
- Run your Aqua-8 on option 4. This will run the generator for 5 minutes.
- Allow ozone to dissipate before drinking. You can use our ozone test strips to ensure no ozone is present.
- Fill your sink or a large bowl with water.
- We recommend using a glass bowl, as ozone will degrade plastic over time.
- Average sized sinks should be half-full.
- Place the diffusion stone 2 to 4 inches deep into the water
- Place the vegetables and or fruits to be treated in the water
- Operate the Aqua-8 for 10 minutes. This is Function #5.
- Allow the produce to sit in the ozonated water for up to 30 minutes.
Here, our technician explains important uses of the Aqua-8 in this week's YouTube video:
In case of accidental leakage of ozone, keep the ozone generator in a
well- ventilated area.
Ozone generators emit ozone. Do not inhale ozone.
Ozone generators generate high voltage.
Our ozone generators are designed and distributed by A2Z Ozone, Inc. in Louisville, Kentucky USA. EPA Est.: 95432-KY-1.